Who believes?

hoyamannn

I saw that site earlier this week. The idea is cool, but it has a bit too much of a "let's all hold hands and sing a fight song" feel to it. :) Never the less, it is good to see something positive for a change. Even if it was just to spite everyone else. I guess they had some trouble after they launched the site with a-holes registering fake BS names. Yea, real class from the "classiest fans on Earth". What BS.

As far as firesteve.com goes. I find the content I have read there to be laughable at times. The "Facts"conveniently ignore key points. I especially found it funny that when Stevies lawyers contacted the the site owners asking to remove his likeness from the site, they pointed out that there was no mention of using the Universities name and that shows that he doesn't care about the University. BUZZ. Wrong. Those lawyers were most likely acting on the behave of Steve Pederson the individual and have no right to represent the University.

Check out the latest news on that site. I couldn't believe it when I read it. I can't believe that someone would put so much effort into a cause that is well, all but lost in that the University isn't going to have itself be run by a bunch of armchair quarterbacks.

BTW, I am going to move this to Open Field.

firesteve.com seems to have adopted the Micheal Moore concept

"I'll give you the truth, once I edit it."

The same could be said for either site, they are both there to push their agendas.

As far as "believes", I found it funny that they showed only the decline in offensive output, but they did not include the defensive stats. It would have surely supported last years staff and what they accomplished.

The same could be said for either site, they are both there to push their agendas.

As far as "believes", I found it funny that they showed only the decline in offensive output, but they did not include the defensive stats. It would have surely supported last years staff and what they accomplished.

I would agree. Maybe someone should email the site creator and ask about it?

I would agree. Maybe someone should email the site creator and ask about it?

It could be that they are not quite done with the site, maybe they will include it in due time.

It could be that they are not quite done with the site, maybe they will include it in due time.

Maybe, but it could be they want to focus more on now than then. From what the guy posts on that site, it sounds like he is having trouble keeping up with the traffic and names and such.