Pelini's contract

np_husker

ooops, did I just ask someone in Jersey to stop whinning and show some class.

seems odd to me that penili has not signed a contract.....why are they dragging this out..don,t get it???

Seeing that Pelini does not have an agent, Him and TO are just working something out between them. Pelini has been out recruiting for 95% of his time so far im assuming. It's really not that big of deal.

ooops, did I just ask someone in Jersey to stop whinning and show some class.

seems odd to me that penili has not signed a contract.....why are they dragging this out..don,t get it???

Seeing that Pelini does not have an agent, Him and TO are just working something out between them. Pelini has been out recruiting for 95% of his time so far im assuming. It's really not that big of deal.

I hope so.. I know they will, but there's just something that doesn't feel right.

I don't want to have to burn my new reBOrn shirt I ordered.

I think if you looked at it from Pelini's view the answer would be clear. With all the little bitch fans at Nebraska calling for the last 2 coaches and AD to be fired, would you take a chance? I think those whiney little snots are going to have a hard time getting anything more than some high school coach to look at the job. I think it would be great if Pelini snubbed us. We haven't showed any support for anyone in the near past. Now T.O. has had to come out of retirement to babysit a bunch of little brat ass fans. KARMA.

:dis:wtf

The hold up with Pelini's contract is that he is negotiating for a piece of the gate. He wants 40% but T.O. only wants to give him 5%. I offered to settle the dipute if they would give me 1% but I'm still waiting for the return phone call.

:duel

It will be setted with dueling pistols and noon on saturday in the center of the football field. The winner gets a bigger part of the ticket and gets to shoot the weinerschlinger during at opposing players from the sideline.

We had a number of posts in this thread go off-topic and engaging in personal attacks - both of which violate the Board's rules. I have moved those posts to a new thread in the Woodshed entitled "Elwood vs. Everybody". If anyone wants to continue, do it there or suspensions will be forthcoming.

If you haven't yet, read the Board rules. Off-topic posts are not permitted. Personal attacks are not permitted.

Guess none of you guys watched the press conference when they announced Bo as HC? You didn't see the excitement on his face? Some of you need to find a hobby to keep your mind busy, it is definately working overtime if you can even imagine that he is going to come here, take the job, then turn around and screw the university. I hear checkers is an easy game, even you guys can probably handle it, give it a try and give the conspiracy theories a break for a while.

Guess none of you guys watched the press conference when they announced Bo as HC? You didn't see the excitement on his face? Some of you need to find a hobby to keep your mind busy, it is definately working overtime if you can even imagine that he is going to come here, take the job, then turn around and screw the university. I hear checkers is an easy game, even you guys can probably handle it, give it a try and give the conspiracy theories a break for a while.

Or maybe "Go Fish"....no wait....the cards have numbers on them....nevermind.