311 to do next tunnel walk

KCMOHUSKER

i've said for 3 years that the tunnel walk music should be the remix of can you feel it?

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...videoid=1871851

this gets me so pumped

Michael Jackson?? Are you 10? Maybe you can visit Neveraland ranch too haha

:wtf:rollin:rollin:rollin

LMAO!! thats good stuff haha Just not her Achy Breaky dad

yeah thats a Michael Jackson song........good lord may as well have the Backstreet Boys do it haha THAT'LL GET ME PUMPED........NOT

Maybe Hannah Montana will do the backup vocals! Oh Goody!

BTW it's thats not the Michael Jackson version its King of House

YYYYEah...while we're on the topic of dissing bands that "peaked" in the mid 90's, lets throw out those lame ass bands that peaked in the 80's I.E. AcDc and Metallica, bands that suck major balls also...these bands are irrelevant as much as 311 and don't need to be a staple sound for the state or football team...you guys need to wipe that 80's blow out from under your nose and come back to reality...

First of all 311 will never be what Metallica was and still is (check new album to be released this coming year)

As far as album sales and concert attendence, Metallica as out lasted everyone except for Elvis. I hate to burst your bubble but Metallica is as strong if not stronger now as they were in the 80's. You might want to put down that 07 crack pipe and do a little research before you post.

Please enlighten us to what your fine selection would be.

Great. They sell a lot of albums, and sell out concerts. So what? Let's not confuse popular with good.

" Metallica as out lasted everyone except for Elvis. I hate to burst your bubble but Metallica is as strong if not stronger now as they were in the 80's".....

Um, yeah, dumbest post ever.

The original thread or the quote? I started only because there was no action going on and 311 is a Nebraska band. I don't care who does the next tunnel walk music but it certainly spawned a big debate. :boxosoap

Nothing against Metallica, Korn, ACDC, etc, but I think that we could be a little bit more original than these bands. They are so OVERUSED (despite being obsurdly typical) within the sports world. We need something distinct. Something nobody has used before.

ps. 311 is pretty horrible!