'08 Linebackers: OUCH!!

What about Roy Helu moving over to LB? I remember when he was being recruited it was mentioned on either these message boards or another one? 6'0" 210...put 10 pounds on him and I would imagine he could still run a 4.5-4.6...what do you think?

He could probably be a good LB in a couple years, but he is a pretty good rb right now, so why not leave him there?

:yeah

IMO, the biggest problem we face right now is that Clownahan had a knack of stockpiling talent at certain positions and leaving others very thin. At one point, we had like 7 QB's on scholly. We also had a big number of RB's on scholly. All the time, we left the DB and LB thin in numbers. I believe we will pay for this for a few years.

IMO, the biggest problem we face right now is that Clownahan had a knack of stockpiling talent at certain positions and leaving others very thin. At one point, we had like 7 QB's on scholly. We also had a big number of RB's on scholly. All the time, we left the DB and LB thin in numbers. I believe we will pay for this for a few years.

that was pretty obvious to us all (what the hell was cally thinking?) as he constantly moved guys to new positions which they had never played before.....and then moved then back again! freaking neurotic!