Weight: 183 lbs.

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas A&M, Texas, Stanford

Favorites: Committed to Texas

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: FYI - This is kid is a straight up stud! I saw him play in the 4A HS championship on Sat and he was unbelievable!!! He broke Graham Harrells TX HS passing yardage record as a junior!!

Lake Travis was by 6 points with a little over a minute in the game and they had the ball. All they had to do was down it and the game was over. Instead, the coaching staff sent him out passing to get Harrells record...lol. Pretty ballsy considering it was for the HS championship. I think he is on the Rivals 100 to watch list.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% Anyway, it looks like he has NU on his radar. Also, he dad played for the San Diego chargers back in the day. His name was Gale Gilbert.

• 1 month later...

I don't put much stock into Jr's "committing" to a university so soon. He is a stud though no doubt!

I agree.......................I also don't think I'm ready to deal with recruiting so soon because I'm tired from today! :lol:

Especially if he does commit to NU, all that does is put a bullseye on his back for Hawkins at CU to start recruiting him! haha