Weight: 192

40 time: 4.49

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Florida, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oregon, Texas A&M, USC

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: This 5 star out of Santa Clara, CA is #3 on the rivals 100 list for 2008.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% He has Nebraska in his list of schools, but were up against the big boys.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why do we never actually have a legitimate chance with the huge name kids..

We need to return to the national spotlight in order for this to happen. It requires winning, and when you are in a small market like Nebraska, winning a lot. We haven't been there since 2000.

Success breeds success in recruiting.

What about the 01 national championship game?

Anyways recuirting is all about relationships with the players and selling your program. I don't think BO needs to have the top talent guys like the coach that shall not be named. Bo wants to develop the players he gets. Not saying he is not recuirting the top guys just saying it is not the top priority. Everything such as winning, fan base and everything else helps with recuirting. It will be interesting the next couple of years to see who Bo and staff can pull in.

We need to return to the national spotlight in order for this to happen. It requires winning, and when you are in a small market like Nebraska, winning a lot. We haven't been there since 2000.

Anyways recuirting is all about relationships with the players and selling your program. I don't think BO needs to have the top talent guys like the coach that shall not be named. Bo wants to develop the players he gets. Not saying he is not recuirting the top guys just saying it is not the top priority. Everything such as winning, fan base and everything else helps with recuirting. It will be interesting the next couple of years to see who Bo and staff can pull in.

My question still stands. If we have a coach like Pelini, who can definitely build good relationships, and if we are in fact NEBRASKA, and if that's all it's about, then why are we never in the running for big name guys? Because they aren't our priority? That's not it, because we're still going after them.

My question still stands. If we have a coach like Pelini, who can definitely build good relationships, and if we are in fact NEBRASKA, and if that's all it's about, then why are we never in the running for big name guys? Because they aren't our priority? That's not it, because we're still going after them.

I think it's because everyone is waiting to see if Coach Pelini is a good Head Coach and not just a great Defensive Coordinator. Soon enough the recruits will be knocking down the door to be a part of a team with Bo as Head Coach

I think it's because everyone is waiting to see if Coach Pelini is a good Head Coach and not just a great Defensive Coordinator. Soon enough the recruits will be knocking down the door to be a part of a team with Bo as Head Coach

:yeah

While Coach Pelini has a good rep the future recruits want to see the W's on his resume before they start lining up.

While Coach Pelini has a good rep the future recruits want to see the W's on his resume before they start lining up.

Committed to Notre Dame

He must not be too concerned about Ws

LMFAO..........What makes these guys want to go to Notre Shame is beyond me. Maybe being on TV everyweek means more to them than winning. Good luck Cierre and have fun losing to Navy.

• 11 years later...