new commit

nebr_bob

"Height: 6-3

Weight: 293

40 time: 4.97

Bench: 405

Squat: 550

Clean: 315

Ola Dagunduro is one of the top defensive tackle prospects in the nation this year.

Dagundero was an honorable mention all-league selection as a junior and followed that up with a solid campaign this fall. He recorded 72 tackles and four sacks. The Compton standout is originally from Inglewood High School. He is a December graduate and will have three years to play two at his college of choice.

The standout JC player has already visited San Diego State (Sept.3rd) and Marshall (Nov.19th). Both schools have offered him in writing. He will visit Louisiana-Lafayette the weekend of December 3rd. That leaves two visits open and he is pretty sure where they will be to. “I want to visit Nebraska and Arizona,” said Dagunduro. “Neither of them have offered but both have said that they want me. The next time I speak with their coaches I will hopefully schedule the trips.”

He does not have a favorite. “It is hard to say where I am leaning until I visit everywhere.”

Dagunduro sizes up his skills. "I explode off the ball and I shed blocks. I can move down the line well. If they are running a sweep to the other side I can get there."

Compton CC Head Coach Cornell Ward says of Dagunduro, "He is a big-time player. He is very strong and moves very well."

Compton finished a disappointing 4-6 season with a loss to Citrus College two weeks back. "

when did this ol' boy come into the picture??

Must have been pretty recently. I haven't heard of him before today.

Haven't heard of him until this morning either....nice work nebr. Bob.....

With Lorenzo Jones wavering on his commit and with DE Henderson apparently not coming, this could be a nice addition to DL.