Perfect pushup

It is alot differt than a regular pushup and believe me I was Infantry and did plenty of pushups, using these devises balance comes in to play and the turning movement gives that cut look.

The things swivel and you need to have control so they dont move until you want them to.

Alright I can see that..how easy do they swivel? I guess I need to try them before I can completely understand

Stainless steel ball bearings, they swivel very easy, I use mine on carpet and there is no problem, I skip a day between workouts, if you follow the routine it works the hell out of the whole upper body.

Stainless steel ball bearings, they swivel very easy, I use mine on carpet and there is no problem, I skip a day between workouts, if you follow the routine it works the hell out of the whole upper body.

it's all ball bearings these days...

5R_d-y4_Myo

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets Fletch references. :lol:

it's all ball bearings these days...

5R_d-y4_Myo

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets Fletch references. :lol:

I love Fletch!!!! :clap

It is alot differt than a regular pushup and believe me I was Infantry and did plenty of pushups, using these devises balance comes in to play and the turning movement gives that cut look.

If you want a pushup that makes your whole body hurt I have one for you. Get one of those exercise balls and put your feet up on that. Then have two 3 or 4 pound medicine balls and put one under each one of your hands so you are balanced on all of them. Then try to do 5 to 10 pushups!!!! Those are the hardest pushups I've ever done in my life!!!!

well BRI the next time you go to the gym you need to try this one.

get 2 20lb dumbbells and something to elevate your feet on. place your hands on the dumb bells and assume the elevated feet push up position. do 1 pushup then lift one of the dumb bells up to your chest in a rowing motion, then do another pushup and repeat the rowing with the other arm. that is 1 repitition. now try and complete 10 of those.

That's good, I'm going to try that. I sometimes wear a backpack with weight plates in it and elevate my feet on a bench, does a heck of a job.

Ever try to do push ups standing on your hands, I tried it before and about killed myself. Had my feet balanced on the wall.

If you want a pushup that makes your whole body hurt I have one for you. Get one of those exercise balls and put your feet up on that. Then have two 3 or 4 pound medicine balls and put one under each one of your hands so you are balanced on all of them. Then try to do 5 to 10 pushups!!!! Those are the hardest pushups I've ever done in my life!!!!

well BRI the next time you go to the gym you need to try this one.

get 2 20lb dumbbells and something to elevate your feet on. place your hands on the dumb bells and assume the elevated feet push up position. do 1 pushup then lift one of the dumb bells up to your chest in a rowing motion, then do another pushup and repeat the rowing with the other arm. that is 1 repitition. now try and complete 10 of those.

That's good, I'm going to try that. I sometimes wear a backpack with weight plates in it and elevate my feet on a bench, does a heck of a job.

Ever try to do push ups standing on your hands, I tried it before and about killed myself. Had my feet balanced on the wall.

Way too hard on the shoulders for me. :hellloooo