Looks like we only have one DT walkon who is very undersized. Any chance we get more?

I assume the undersized DT you are talking about is Graeber who I have seen listed at 250. Definite weight room project. Lopez is also assumed to be a DT and he has been listed at 275 so not as much of a weight room project. I have even seen Ackerman listed as TE/DE/DT at 240. I'm no expert but it looks like he would have a pretty hard time getting up to DT weight from the hudl film I have watched of him, but who knows.

watch out for Devin Washington. He has some serious athletic ability

I just watched his hudl highlights. I'm very impressed. It seems like the skill position walk-ons we have had the last couple of years have been much better than what I remember from before.

LSE has some pretty salty athletes. Najee Jackson is a baller too.

watch out for Devin Washington. He has some serious athletic ability

I just watched his hudl highlights. I'm very impressed. It seems like the skill position walk-ons we have had the last couple of years have been much better than what I remember from before.

LSE has some pretty salty athletes. Najee Jackson is a baller too.

Thanks Vince R. I checked out his highlights as well. Very good player. SE really was loaded this year. It's good to see them thriving again. It's pretty impressive to me that they had so much talent and yet they only advanced to the quarter finals. I think Nebraska football is on the upswing right now.

Frankfort (Ill.) Providence Catholic senior inside linebacker prospect Jack Fordon (6-foot-2, 222 pounds) had an injury slow down his senior season, yet in the end Fordon was able to catch the attention of the Nebraska Cornhuskers and on Sunday Fordon pledged to the Cornhuskers.

Jack Fordon Highlights

Me likey.

Jack Fordon, when you compare his camp results, is the most physically gifted line backer that the Huskers have committed. With some solid coaching this kid could be a household name one day. Really like this one! GBR

Devin Washington has decided to go to Iowa Western CC rather than walking on.

This us a very smart move on his part. He can contribute there in the near future. He is undersized, but a tough gamer. In two years he easily could be an option for NU.

Side note, his teammate NajJackson also will be attending IWCC. AND he is a kid to keep an eye on.

• 1 month later...
  • Mavric unpinned this topic