Cinnamon Tortilla Chips: Edited

Roxy

I haven't made these-- want to make a big container of these when Nebraska plays on tv this year. I gave up smoking..it has been over a year now so I will probably be munching these like crazy lol Who wants to join me in watching Nebraska play???:):) and save me from getting a gut ache lol Only rule is..you have to eat your share of them:):) Go Big Red:) I told my hon today that I am going to order me a new hooded Nebraska Football sweatshirt come July. My old one is so old and about ready to fall apart:) It is a new start for the Husker Football program and I know all of us can't wait:) New start means a new sweatshirt to go along with it lol that is my excuse for buying it:) Go Huskers:) P.S. I do exercise everyday except on Fridays because it takes me a long time to clean our house..I consider cleaning it my exercise work out:) Don't want you all to think that I eat all day long:) Will post more maybe later..got to go exercise.

Cinnamon Tortilla Chips:

1-(24 oz.) pkg. flour tortillas

butter (melted)

cinnamon sugar

1. Brush butter over the entire top of one tortilla.

2. Mix equal parts of cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.

3. Sprinkle generously cinnamon sugar combo over the butter.

4. Cut into 8ths.

5. Put onto a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees till light brown. You don't want it to dark..just crispy.

6. Bake approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Just eyeball it as Rachael Ray says

We used Chantix to help us stop BlackShirt..it helped alot:) Congrats on quitting too..am proud of you:)

Just logged on T O Bull did you like the cinnamon tortilla chips?

I used that Cigarette gum. I was suprised that it actually worked. Although being determined to quit worked also.

i went cold turkey this time and it has been over a year now for me also. and i quit right after i got to Iraq also

We used Chantix to help us stop BlackShirt..it helped alot:) Congrats on quitting too..am proud of you:)

I used that Cigarette gum. I was suprised that it actually worked. Although being determined to quit worked also.

i went cold turkey this time and it has been over a year now for me also. and i quit right after i got to Iraq also

Dipping snuff or smoking? I would chew the gum and then stick down in my cheek. Whenever I got the urge I would chew the gum and then place it back in down in my cheek. After awhile I quit chewing the gum all together. At times it's real hard...especially since I am around 4 dippers at my work. So far so good! :thumbs

Dipping snuff or smoking? I would chew the gum and then stick down in my cheek. Whenever I got the urge I would chew the gum and then place it back in down in my cheek. After awhile I quit chewing the gum all together. At times it's real hard...especially since I am around 4 dippers at my work. So far so good! :thumbs

i quit dipping on October 10, 1990 cold turkey, and never picked it back up.......used to dip and smoke at the same time.....would smoke off and on until Nov 17, 2006 (wife's Birthday) while I was in Iraq