What the f.............

What the heck is with the Ron Paul Revolution banner at the bottom of the board!? What are we a bunch of hippies?! ;)

Some of us might have a little hippie in our blood, anyway what's wrong with Ron Paul??

I didn't put that banner there by the way...

Are you saying that you do LSD on occasion??? <_< j/k I think the guy is a little off! I think is the whole

Ron Paul Revolution/love thing?!

What the heck is with the Ron Paul Revolution banner at the bottom of the board!? What are we a bunch of hippies?! ;)

If by hippies you mean people who prefer more civil liberties, more Local government control opposed to federally regulated everything, more focus on constitutional rights, & more homeland security opposed to WORLD policing - then sign me up for the hippie bus.

The main thing that sells me on Ron Paul is the fact that he doesnt have a corporate hand up his ass, puppeteering his every move. Our political system is a corrupt cluster-f, and the main reason is b/c of corporate influence, which dictates our politics. The biggest culprit is The Federal Reserve - the psuedo gov't "branch" that prints our money at will (the main reason our economy is upside down). I didnt realize this isnt even a government branch until a couple yrs ago... Sounds like one to me. But its actually run by a group of independent banks. Yep, old rich white guys that completely control our economy, which controls our global policies, and so on. Anyone intersted in this topic this is an enlightening vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ojn0HSETnw

RP actually plans to eliminate the Fed Reserve, AND the Federal Income Tax - so he MUST be on drugs huh. :) Personally I feel confident that I can manage my money better than the government. And no, schools & highways wont close b/c of this, there are PLENTY of other STATE & corporate taxes to pay for these local things.

Oh and hes the only candidate that actually has a viable & tangible plan for fixing our cluster-flip of an economy. Read it here

I just find it hard to believe that if people actually had an open mind about him, didn't let the media whitewash them with prop for every other candidate except him, and looked past the fact that he isnt a well polished public robot.. I mean speaker, ala Mitt Rom-bot, they wouldnt be able to overlook what he seriously could offer our country.

I was skeptical of him at first myself, but I just recommend that anyone else who is, to just give him a legit look, and if you still think the combo of church/state (Huckabee), bigger gov't (Romney the ex CEO), or spending the next 100 yrs in Iraq (Mccain) sounds better -- or if you have other personal reasons for voting for someone else, then I can respect that. Just dont let the media or the american mob mentality make your decisions for you.

This is nothing against you BRI, just my opinion about the topic in general. ;)

Im not saying Ron Paul is the perfect candidate, he just happens to be the best choice we've had in a long time. Personally I'd feel more comfortable with this guy :nanalama leading our country than any of our other options. Viva la nana llama para el presidente!!!

While I respect your opinion Blackshirt I don't think he's going to get a chance to go at it with the big boys of this presidential race. I think he is too much of an unknown to be able to hang with the Obama's, Clinton's, Romney's, and McCain's. ;)

Ron Paul will not win. That's almost a certainty.

But that doesn't mean people shouldn't support him if they see fit. I think it's more important to back someone that you like, not who will probably win. Maybe someday candidates like him will get enough steam to really make an impact. :confucius

While I respect your opinion Blackshirt I don't think he's going to get a chance to go at it with the big boys of this presidential race. I think he is too much of an unknown to be able to hang with the Obama's, Clinton's, Romney's, and McCain's. ;)

Ron Paul will not win. That's almost a certainty.

But that doesn't mean people shouldn't support him if they see fit. I think it's more important to back someone that you like, not who will probably win. Maybe someday candidates like him will get enough steam to really make an impact. :confucius

I'm not going with someone just because they will win? I'm going for someone that I support, but unfortunately he hasn't won any of the states yet so I think he's going to be out eventually.

Ask yourself, why are these the "big boys".....one answer $

I myself am a pretty big believer in Kucinich....small in stature, but big on idea, heart and attitude.

If by hippies you mean people who prefer more civil liberties, more Local government control opposed to federally regulated everything, more focus on constitutional rights, & more homeland security opposed to WORLD policing - then sign me up for the hippie bus.

The main thing that sells me on Ron Paul is the fact that he doesnt have a corporate hand up his ass, puppeteering his every move. Our political system is a corrupt cluster-f, and the main reason is b/c of corporate influence, which dictates our politics. The biggest culprit is The Federal Reserve - the psuedo gov't "branch" that prints our money at will (the main reason our economy is upside down). I didnt realize this isnt even a government branch until a couple yrs ago... Sounds like one to me. But its actually run by a group of independent banks. Yep, old rich white guys that completely control our economy, which controls our global policies, and so on. Anyone intersted in this topic this is an enlightening vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ojn0HSETnw

RP actually plans to eliminate the Fed Reserve, AND the Federal Income Tax - so he MUST be on drugs huh. :) Personally I feel confident that I can manage my money better than the government. And no, schools & highways wont close b/c of this, there are PLENTY of other STATE & corporate taxes to pay for these local things.

Oh and hes the only candidate that actually has a viable & tangible plan for fixing our cluster-flip of an economy. Read it here

I just find it hard to believe that if people actually had an open mind about him, didn't let the media whitewash them with prop for every other candidate except him, and looked past the fact that he isnt a well polished public robot.. I mean speaker, ala Mitt Rom-bot, they wouldnt be able to overlook what he seriously could offer our country.

I was skeptical of him at first myself, but I just recommend that anyone else who is, to just give him a legit look, and if you still think the combo of church/state (Huckabee), bigger gov't (Romney the ex CEO), or spending the next 100 yrs in Iraq (Mccain) sounds better -- or if you have other personal reasons for voting for someone else, then I can respect that. Just dont let the media or the american mob mentality make your decisions for you.

This is nothing against you BRI, just my opinion about the topic in general. ;)

Im not saying Ron Paul is the perfect candidate, he just happens to be the best choice we've had in a long time. Personally I'd feel more comfortable with this guy :nanalama leading our country than any of our other options. Viva la nana llama para el presidente!!!

Paul also wants to get rid of the Federal Dept of Education. He believes it's a colosal waste of money.

Ask yourself, why are these the "big boys".....one answer $

I myself am a pretty big believer in Kucinich....small in stature, but big on idea, heart and attitude.

Perhaps the most important aspect, Kucinich can pull A-list tail.

Paul also wants to get rid of the Federal Dept of Education. He believes it's a colosal waste of money.

Doesn't he also want to go back to the gold standard? There is a hell of a lot more money in circulation than we have gold for so I am not sure how that would work exactly.

Ron Paul's super economy plan:

"Eliminate Taxes on Dividends and Savings. The basis of capitalism is savings, and Americans who do so should be rewarded."

Of course it is. :blink:

'Eliminate Taxes on Tips.The single parents and working students who earn their income chiefly through tips deserve to keep all of their money. This tax on "estimated income" is unfair and should be ended. '

I've never heard of a waiter, for example, report his/her tips and I don't think that this is a huge issue.

"Return Value to Our Money. Legalize gold and silver as a competing currency."

I totally disagree, I don't know how you would control inflation as well as counterfeiting with competing currencies.

Also, per his voting record, it seems that he is against free trade even though he says he isn't.

"Eliminate Taxes on Capital Gains. Investment should be embraced and rewarded"

I agree with this, this would definitely help the economy.