Height: 6'4"

Weight: 182

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date: 1-25-08

Scholarships offered: Favorites: Kansas, La-Monroe, SMU, UNLV, Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Steven and his brother Courtney are really flying under the radar. I think the coaching staff may have stumbled across two diamonds down here in Texas. As far as I can find no offers have been tossed on the table for Steven.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25% Could be higher if Nebraska does offer a scholly to Steven.

If Bo can reel in these Osborne brothers I will be extremely happy with the class he put together. Sure it's not going to be a top 10, but how many other programs could get a class like this after going 5-7 and giving up 60 points every week?

exagerate much?

On the season NU was outgunned 37.9 to 33.4.

i actually believe he's being sarcastic, unlike you with your PJ Smith is the next coming of Taylor Mays analyzation yesterday

:wacko:

If Bo can reel in these Osborne brothers I will be extremely happy with the class he put together. Sure it's not going to be a top 10, but how many other programs could get a class like this after going 5-7 and giving up 60 points every week?

exagerate much?

On the season NU was outgunned 37.9 to 33.4.

i actually believe he's being sarcastic, unlike you with your PJ Smith is the next coming of Taylor Mays analyzation yesterday

:wacko:

I stated that Smith is a tall safety like Mays. You were the one that read further into that.