Blackshirtsguru

SIGNED: Ath Courtney Osborne

:clap If you haven't seen his highlights you need to watch them. This kid is a freak; he flies to the football and just blows people up. He is exactly what were looking for in a Pelini recruit. I have not seen his brothers film yet but these kids are going to be studs.

:clap If you haven't seen his highlights you need to watch them. This kid is a freak; he flies to the football and just blows people up. He is exactly what were looking for in a Pelini recruit. I have not seen his brothers film yet but these kids are going to be studs.

His brother doesn't seem bad either!!!

All Hail Tim Beck!

His brother doesn't seem bad either!!!

All Hail Tim Beck!

oh his brother is a beast... big, tall and fast... and he breaks tackles and can block. both of these guys are very physical and can put on a lot of weight still. HUGE pickup!!!!

Great to have a hard hitting DB! I look forward to seeing this future blackshirt in action! Osborne intercepts the ball! Osborne blitzes and sacks the quarterback! :bonez

BTW--Does TO have any grandchildren playing football? (I know these twins aren't related to him)

agree, these guys will help us. welcome guys!

from watching his vids, this guy plays more like a linebacker than a db..aggressive ,fast, and mean.. i think w/added weight, this guy would be a good OLB ..remember back in the mid 90's when we used to take a db and turn them into LB...nothin' like a fast , aggressive LB for an attacking defense...speeeeed baby!!!!