SIGNED: RB/DB Justin Rogers

zoogs

***Update 02-01-08***

Rogers has cancelled his visit to LSU and any where else. He will announce his decision come signing day.

If he waits that long Nebraska may not be an option with spots filling up fast the last couple days.

:yeah

The train is just about ready to pull out...when it all is said and done, we should end up with a top 25 rated class. Not bad for only a couple months work.

***Update 02-01-08***

Rogers has cancelled his visit to LSU and any where else. He will announce his decision come signing day.

If he waits that long Nebraska may not be an option with spots filling up fast the last couple days.

:yeah

The train is just about ready to pull out...when it all is said and done, we should end up with a top 25 rated class. Not bad for only a couple months work.

Let's hope so. :thumbs

***Update 02-01-08***

Unless he is already N ... :)

BTW, don't take my word here, as I don't know anything on this situation. Just putting the pieces together.

RB Justin Rogers

Hometown: Birmingham, AL

Ht: 5-11

Wt: 180lbs

40: 4.4

Bench max: 260

Squat max: 530

Vertical: 38in

Shuttle: 4.1

Rivals: :star :star :star (#42 RB/#30 overall Alabama)

Scout: :star :star :star

Scholarships offered: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Kentucky, LSU, Nebraska, UCLA

Visit Date: 1/25/2008

Favorites: ?

Odds of becoming a Husker: 30%. Rivals suggests that he is visiting this weekend, but it may be a longshot.

Longshot but looks great. Size speed/combo and moves remind me of Early Doucet.

I'm afraid that Wald will wait around to see what Rogers's decision is, Rogers has plenty to choose from, Wald's offers are limited. Did anyone happen to see his video clip, Wald looks great and with the right coaching this kid could be something special. I hope he doesn't miss out on a chance of a life time to be part of something special.