SIGNED S Mason Wald

huskers13

When you see that we offer a 5'11", 195 kid who has no other offers, you wonder what the hell we are thinking. Then you watch the film. I just watched his tape on Rivals, and this kid is a BAMF, a Bad Ass Mother F*cker. He absolutely lights people up, man I hope we get this kid, he's a player, size be damned.

isn't it a little strange that none of the SEC schools oferred him?

I think its very weird. Someone mentioned earlier that his coach didn't have his film together, which is a large reason a lot of good players fall through the cracks.

Still his teammates were being recruited, so he must have gotten some looks just by virtue of that alone. I just can't figure out why no one else is interested.

Wow.............. the QB sneak blow up was huge.............impressive......... I want this kid in Red-White.....maybe this is the coach in me, but I like what I saw....didn't watch all clips, but saw him light people up, and then "help them up".....not trash talking...."look at me"...crap...............great to see..

Come to Lincoln Mason !!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying that this kid is going to be as good as Sanders, or are you giving an example where a kid was completely overlooked but went on to be successful?

From what I've seen here of him and what I've seen of Sanders when he played at Iowa they're both very similar in play. Of course no one can predict if Wald will be another Sanders.