SIGNED S Mason Wald

huskers13

Heres his video:

Link

No wonder NU offered him

Watching this kids film makes me ask why is he not a 4 star player. He is violent, has great form tackling skills and, unless those opponents on the film were Junior High kids, he is quick and fast. Plus, he has attitude.

Wow. Of all the film of the players I have seen (admittedly only ca. 5 - 7 players) this guy looks the best.

Mason --- if you are out there let it be known that the Big Red Nation would love to adopt you. Come to NU!

The reason he doesnt have many offers is because his Coach was too lazy to give out his film. You would think a coach would care enough about his players to do that. Apparently his dad had to put the film together at the last minute.

*By the way, he was First team all-state in the largest class in Alabama last year

Wald rates Huskers high per rivals...

The possible commitment from the hard-hitting athlete Mason Wald has set the Husker fans on fire. A month ago, the 5-foot-11, 195-pound Wald was not even on any Division-I school's radar, but the Nebraska coaching staff 'found' him and got him in for an official visit.