huskers13

SIGNED S Mason Wald

link

According to Ken Rogers, Nebraska wants Wald to sign with the Cornhuskers and grayshirt in 2008. One potential complication: Big 12 rival Kansas State is also after Wald.

"He loved the Nebraska trip," Rogers said. "But for Mason, it's still up in the air."

Don't go there Mason!!!!! It's a horrible place to be right now and I would much rather see you dropping Josh Freeman like a ton of bricks! :woo

Why does KSUCC want Mason? When did he go to a Junior College??? :):lol:

Probably because they realized really late that he has the potential to be a good player. Prince is a moron!

There's a rumor [on another board] that Wald has a girlfriend that he doesn't want to leave.

:dunno

Him and every other 18 year old. Seriously, dude. You're 18, it's probably not gonna work out for you 2.

I hope this kid comes to Nebraska? He needs to let the girlfriend go because 9 times out of 10 high school relationships dont last through college. if the Kendall Thompkins thing dont work out offer him a scholly and get him down here.

There's a rumor [on another board] that Wald has a girlfriend that he doesn't want to leave.

:dunno

Him and every other 18 year old. Seriously, dude. You're 18, it's probably not gonna work out for you 2.

Its apparent that he hasn't seen some of the females that hang off the arms of Husker players! :dunno;)

I guess he never saw Tommie Lee's tutor, aka Mike Stunz GF. that shows that girls are looking for husker football players and you can be a back up and get some hot ACE

I guess he never saw Tommie Lee's tutor, aka Mike Stunz GF. that shows that girls are looking for husker football players and you can be a back up and get some hot ACE

i went to skutt with that girl. her name is natalie reidman. had a speech class with her.

Mason finally got his full scholarship offer and is planning to sign with Nebraska alongside his teammate Justin Rogers.

do you know if he's going to grey shirt?

Mason finally got his full scholarship offer and is planning to sign with Nebraska alongside his teammate Justin Rogers.

Excellent news. Thanks for the update.