SIGNED S Mason Wald

huskers13

Wald was more like our backups backup plan. :)

Mason did get an offer. He waited for personal reasons. He really wants to play for Nebraska. Things might still work out but I know that he will not walk on. If he doesn't end up at Nebraska it will be a huge loss for the program. He really is as good as his tapes. If he had gone to Hoover High School (MTV Two_A-Days) - Vestavia's rival school he would have been a 3 star at least and had a very diferent recruiting season. He also hasn't reached his full potential as an athlete. He could have really developed in Nebraska. Too bad if this doesn't work out.

From the name, I am guessing you are a friend or family or Mason. Either Mason has misinformed you, or you do not know what qualifies as an offer. A verbal offer is the equivalent of grass in the mud.

I'm 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt positive Mason has not, to this point, had an offer on the table where he can commit to our coaches.

I never stick my neck out there to say something like that, but that is how sure I am Mason did not have that type of offer.

Mason did get an offer. He waited for personal reasons. He really wants to play for Nebraska. Things might still work out but I know that he will not walk on. If he doesn't end up at Nebraska it will be a huge loss for the program. He really is as good as his tapes. If he had gone to Hoover High School (MTV Two_A-Days) - Vestavia's rival school he would have been a 3 star at least and had a very diferent recruiting season. He also hasn't reached his full potential as an athlete. He could have really developed in Nebraska. Too bad if this doesn't work out.

From the name, I am guessing you are a friend or family or Mason. Either Mason has misinformed you, or you do not know what qualifies as an offer. A verbal offer is the equivalent of grass in the mud.

I'm 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt positive Mason has not, to this point, had an offer on the table where he can commit to our coaches.

Big Willie,

I have heard that Mr. Wald does have an offer, do your homework!

I never stick my neck out there to say something like that, but that is how sure I am Mason did not have that type of offer.

Thanks for the info SweetHomeBama.

I for one would love to see Mason and Justin up here!

:hellloooo

:yeah lets get em' up here!! :woo:restore:woo

Popcorn,

What's your take on this kid, what's our chances of making Wald N?

I'm afraid I have no idea.

Perhaps Mason is just not that good or is a project, but I love the attitude :steam he plays with! Love to see him here!

:thumbs

Thanks for the info SweetHomeBama.

I for one would love to see Mason and Justin up here!

:hellloooo

:yeah lets get em' up here!! :woo:restore:woo

Popcorn,

What's your take on this kid, what's our chances of making Wald N?

I'm afraid I have no idea.

I have seen his video, and he looks like on tough kid with no fear of hitting, that is what we need. I have also read that he has an offer from NU.

Perhaps Mason is just not that good or is a project, but I love the attitude :steam he plays with! Love to see him here!

:thumbs

I have seen his video, and he looks like on tough kid with no fear of hitting, that is what we need. I have also read that he has an offer from NU.

Big Willie,

I have heard that Mr. Wald does have an offer, do your homework!

Sorry, I'm not saying your lying, but Big Willie has very good credibility around here with his recruiting information. I don't know where you get your information from, but I hope your right. I really want this kid to be in, but I believe Big Willie on this one. :dunno

Mason Wald now has a greyshirt offer from Nebraska and a full scholarship to KSU. K-State has 33 commits right now so I dont know how they would fit him in

Link

KState offered someone that isn't a JUCO??

I wonder if that K-state offer was just to gum up the works of Nebraska Grey shirt offer.