40 time: 4.4

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered:

Favorites: Signed with Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Big Red Report:

Assessing the talent:

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 100%, our newest commit!

Wilcox County is traditionally a pretty terrible team in Georgia, but they have really caught fire recently. They have mentioned this kid all year in the AJC and its great that some of our homegrown Georgia boys are becoming Huskers. Always good to pick someone up from the "speed states."

I took a look at this kid's video, and from the clips I saw he seems to be a pretty sound tackler and he knows how to finish a play. Quite a pleasant surprise, I might add. I keep thinking to myself, Bo has only been recruiting for a couple of months now, and he's raking them in. I wonder what next year will be like when he's had an entire year plus a regular season to show off his new defense.

Nice. Welcome Alfonzo Dennard!

I love to see a player willing to come to Nebraska via Georgia. His rivals highlights look bad-ass.

He's also versatile, playing CB on Defense and RB/WR on Offense.

On one of his rivals videos, he makes a few great reads to get to the ball. Awesome.

Plus, one really can't complain about 4.4 forty-speed, 315 bench, and 415 squat!

:cowbell:

Could be some issues qualifying if he doesn't do well on his ACT or SAT's in the coming weeks/months so hope for the best!

He's confident that he will do well on them

According to Scout he's already qualified with a 2.7 GPA, and they made no mention of his ACT, so I think we're in the clear. If I hear anything else I'll keep you posted.