WR Kendall Thompkins

zoogs

He did nothing different then any other kid who visited Nebraska but committed to another school! He played the game and won.

If you call winning getting a free trip to Lincoln in the middle of winter, being the 5th WR in the 5 receiver set, and playing with a QB who can't throw the ball in front of a half-empty stadium, then yes he's a winner.

He did nothing different then any other kid who visited Nebraska but committed to another school! He played the game and won.

If you call winning being the 5th WR in the 5 receiver set, playing with a QB who can't throw the ball in front of a half-empty stadium, then yes he's a winner.

He wanted to go to Miami...maybe he thought he wasn't getting looked at hard enough....visited Nebraska....now Miami showed real interest....He signed. I never said anything about how good Miami was. He played the "recruiting game" and won. If that is the type of kid he is, then he will fit in nicely at "Thug U" just fine.

I'm just gonna say this and leave it at this, since we should all celebrate the kids who really wanted in ... but there is A LOT more to the story with Thompkins.

If Thompkins wanted Miami, that is fine, but the way he went about it was completely the wrong way.

If you want me to put it in blunt terms, Thompkins straight out lied to our coaches. Thompkins is a kid, so I give him a bit of a break. But just based on his actions in the last week, he needs to grow up a bit.

But like I said, I'm not gonna focus on Thompkins, as there are kids who really want to be here and we should celebrate them today instead of focusing on this.

I'm just gonna say this and leave it at this, since we should all celebrate the kids who really wanted in ... but there is A LOT more to the story with Thompkins.

If Thompkins wanted Miami, that is fine, but the way he went about it was completely the wrong way.

If you want me to put it in blunt terms, Thompkins straight out lied to our coaches. Thompkins is a kid, so I give him a bit of a break. But just based on his actions in the last week, he needs to grow up a bit.

But like I said, I'm not gonna focus on Thompkins, as there are kids who really want to be here and we should celebrate them today instead of focusing on this.

EXACTLY!!!! Next...................... :thumbs