WR Kendall Thompkins

zoogs

Definately going to be interesting to see what happens. I wonder if we are going to have enough scholly's if he decides to come here?

Well we all witnessed what happens to a recruit when you screw over Coach Pelini and his staff! ala Simi. I personally think some other team may have made a last ditch effort at KT. I know for a fact that our coaching staff was on the phone with him AFTER he announced his decision. Most likely to ask him WTF was that announcment was all about! :steam Oh well....Pess on and keep fighting!

Definately going to be interesting to see what happens. I wonder if we are going to have enough scholly's if he decides to come here?

Well we all witnessed what happens to a recruit when you screw over Coach Pelini and his staff! ala Simi.

Yeah I don't know what to think at this point..................... <_<

Well we all witnessed what happens to a recruit when you screw over Coach Pelini and his staff! ala Simi. I personally think some other team may have made a last ditch effort at KT. I know for a fact that our coaching staff was on the phone with him AFTER he announced his decision. Most likely to ask him WTF was that announcment was all about! :steam Oh well....Pess on and keep fighting!

What happens when you screw over Coach Pelini? Elaborate if you will, I'm not gamiliar with the story. Thanks.

What happens when you screw over Coach Pelini? Elaborate if you will, I'm not gamiliar with the story. Thanks.

He gives your scholarship to Mason Wald, apparently.

Just for the record, Simi did not screw us over. That whole situation was just stupid the way it was handled by both sides.

Lets just say he kept Coach Bo waiting for over a half an hour on their first visit. There are other "things" I have heard but can't really say if they are true one way or another.

Lets just say he kept Coach Bo waiting for over a half an hour on their first visit. There are other "things" I have heard but can't really say if they are true one way or another.

So has he signed with Thug-U or what?

This is a half-story that doesn't really need to be told. Actions before this caused Simi to sour on us and we pretty much did the same.

But the whole thing needs to be left alone. Celebrate who we do have and worry about that whole saga another day.