"I knew and" Nebraska’s coaches "knew...

That doesn't surprise me. If they knew they were gone why would you try to help retain anyone. Who knows if Gabbert would even fit with the schemes that Bo/Watson wants to use anyway. I think that the current coaching staff has done a fantastic job of damage control with this recruiting class. Good riddins.

Some interesting comments at the end of this article. Makes you wonder what BC was saying to recruits on his way out the door.

At any rate...I can't fault Gabbert for his decision. I say good luck to him...except for...well...you know...

I wish him good luck too... without qualifications :)

He and St. Louis wide receiver, Wes Kemp, are recruiting for Mizzou in the St. Louis area. Biggest fish? Ronnie Wingo - RB, St. Louis University High and current AAU 200 meter national champ. Class of 2009. 6'2", 205 lbs, 4.4 speed.

Some interesting comments at the end of this article. Makes you wonder what BC was saying to recruits on his way out the door.

At any rate...I can't fault Gabbert for his decision. I say good luck to him...except for...well...you know...

He and St. Louis wide receiver, Wes Kemp, are recruiting for Mizzou in the St. Louis area. Biggest fish? Ronnie Wingo - RB, St. Louis University High and current AAU 200 meter national champ. Class of 2009. 6'2", 205 lbs, 4.4 speed.

Uhhh...ok...

Not really what I was getting at. Like I said, I wish him well, my point wasn't so much him as was what he seems to be implying the previous staff was saying to him. In particular, "...they told me if they needed to call any place for me, they would...". Just seems a little "crooked", for lack of a better term.

Uhhh...ok...

Not really what I was getting at. Like I said, I wish him well, my point wasn't so much him as was what he seems to be implying the previous staff was saying to him. In particular, "...they told me if they needed to call any place for me, they would...". Just seems a little "crooked", for lack of a better term.

Not that I want this to turn in to a soap opera like WVU, but I wonder with comments like that if it's possible to get some of that bonus back from callyclown. Until you are gone, you don't recruit for other schools.

Uhhh...ok...

Not that I want this to turn in to a soap opera like WVU, but I wonder with comments like that if it's possible to get some of that bonus back from callyclown. Until you are gone, you don't recruit for other schools.

Naahhh...

This is just hearsay from an 18 year old kid. it would never stand up in a court of law and you know BC ain't about to say..."Uh...Yeah...Husker Fan...I was tellin' recruits of our foot ball team to start lookin' elsewhere. You know...it's probably just to technical for you."... :lol:<_<

:)

I wish the former staff well.

I wish all the de=comits well.

Its time to see the light and look to the future. What is in the past is just that past.

Pitchers and catchers are about to report to camp.

Fertilizer and lawn mowers have made an appearence on sales floors.

A week from Thursday J-Dog and The Captain are heading to Palm Beach, FL.

Spring is just around the corner and that's where I'm looking.

Spring, JUST BRING IT.

>>>>>>T_O_B

:hellloooo:corndance:hellloooo

Very well put.

:)

I wish the former staff well.

I wish all the de=comits well.

Its time to see the light and look to the future. What is in the past is just that past.

Pitchers and catchers are about to report to camp.

Fertilizer and lawn mowers have made an appearence on sales floors.

A week from Thursday J-Dog and The Captain are heading to Palm Beach, FL.

Spring is just around the corner and that's where I'm looking.

Spring, JUST BRING IT.

>>>>>>T_O_B

:hellloooo:corndance:hellloooo

I hope this crap doesn't start up again so that the Callahan recruited against us rumors don't come back.

Callahan and none of the staff recruited against us. If they did, they would have been fired on the spot, compensation (the money he got paid for being fired) would be gone, plus he would have outed himself from any future coaching circle.

The crap just did not happen -- period.

The point of it was, Gabbert hit the road before he even knew BC was getting the axe. He didn't bother to stick around while BC had a legitimate shot at saving his job down the stretch. As he said, he had Mizzou in the back of his head. Kid is a 5 star talent, but he has way too many doubts about any decision he makes, even the one he currently has.

You're gonna need all the help you can get recruiting in the St Louis area in 09. Illinois and Coach Zook are going to have a MONSTER year and you can mark that down. Don't kid yourself about Bo next year as well. He has already shown in just a short amount of time that he can "steal" Missouri's best LB!

;)

I predict that Blaine Gabbert will be another Josh Freeman........he'll go 0-2 against Nebraska going into his junior year :woo This ones for you Blaine :nutz

He shall now be known as Josh Gabbert?

:box

I like it... Josh Gabbert it is. I would like to say that I wish him the best as well, but in my mind that would mean playing for the Huskers. For Missouri I hope that the kid plays like he did in HS. I don't know how he'll stay healthy against the Big 12 if he couldn't do it in HS.