QB/ATH Russell Shepard

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 years later...

Interesting development with Russell Shepard this week. If you follow his twitter feed, he's apparently unhappy with his current situation at LSU. Anyway, here are a few of his latest tweets:

Thanks for your support Tiger Nation...but I have to do what's best for my family and myself...Geaux Tigers

But out of those 14 catches I still had 4 touchdowns you guys trying to talk down on me gives me more reason to leave.. I Can't believe this

Me having 14 catches for only 190 yards this year is not my fault people...I only #dropped 4 balls all year...So who fault is it now?

LINK

Then there is this article from USA Today talking about his desire to play QB at LSU. I remember last year ESPN recruitniks were saying that Jamal Turner reminded them of Russell Shepard. I agree with this when you compare their high school highlight reels. I just hope Turner gets more opportunities to touch the ball in his career here at NU, whether as a WR or QB. That USA Today article had me thinking this could apply to Jamal Turner in the near future.

Interesting development with Russell Shepard this week. If you follow his twitter feed, he's apparently unhappy with his current situation at LSU. Anyway, here are a few of his latest tweets:

Thanks for your support Tiger Nation...but I have to do what's best for my family and myself...Geaux Tigers

But out of those 14 catches I still had 4 touchdowns you guys trying to talk down on me gives me more reason to leave.. I Can't believe this

Me having 14 catches for only 190 yards this year is not my fault people...I only #dropped 4 balls all year...So who fault is it now?

LINK

Then there is this article from USA Today talking about his desire to play QB at LSU. I remember last year ESPN recruitniks were saying that Jamal Turner reminded them of Russell Shepard. I agree with this when you compare their high school highlight reels. I just hope Turner gets more opportunities to touch the ball in his career here at NU, whether as a WR or QB. That USA Today article had me thinking this could apply to Jamal Turner in the near future.

This doesn't surprise me one bit, they sold him on the a bag of goods he bit.