Your First 2015 Husker Recruit!

I'd say he's potentially a center with a 4.0 gpa. Definitely Academic All American potential.

You might want to rethink that Academic comment...to start off his inagural football season he got a mullet and put "BOZ" on the back of his practice jersy with duct tape...He thought having a nickname would be cool....little did he realize that now he's going to be stuck with it for life....

Never let your kid goof around with Google Images...God knows what will strike them as "cool". He says the 11 year old chicks dig the haircut though.... <_<

I'd say he's potentially a center with a 4.0 gpa. Definitely Academic All American potential.

You might want to rethink that Academic comment...to start off his inagural football season he got a mullet and put "BOZ" on the back of his practice jersy with duct tape...He thought having a nickname would be cool....little did he realize that now he's going to be stuck with it for life....

Never let your kid goof around with Google Images...God knows what will strike them as "cool". He says the 11 year old chicks dig the haircut though.... <_<

HGH or is he taking the cream like Barry Bonds? :)

you mean the same "boz" that got run over by bo in his second year and never panned out and made bad 80's movies?

• 1 year later...

This is kind of Husker football related and I found it amusing so I thought I’d share it….

My 11-year old son played his first season of organized, full contact football last summer and after the first practice decided he wanted to be the center. That kind of surprised me since most of the kids his age want to play RB or QB…something with a little more glory attached to it than center plus he isn’t the biggest kid in the world…tall but only about 100 lbs. Scared his mother to death thinking of her poor son playing on the line against those hulking 120 lb 5th graders. Oh well…I decided he wanted to take after his old line-playing dad. He did a pretty credible job for his team…had some good blocks…gave a kid a fat lip. Not too bad…

Yesterday I go down to the basement to find him practicing hiking the ball to the couch so I say to him…

”Boy…you must really be looking forward to football this year” which he agreed he was….

“So…you’re all ready to play center again huh? Don’t want to try running back or maybe QB?” He didn’t…he definitely wanted to be the center.

“Any reason you want to be the center instead of something else?”

To which he answered…

”Yeah…at the beginning of practice, all the players have to do stupid passing drills where you run about a million yards and then (the QB’s) overthrow you by another 50 yards and then you have to chase the ball, get it and run it back at full speed while the coaches keep yelling for you to hurry up! The center doesn’t have to run anywhere or chase the stupid ball around…he just has to stand there and hike the ball.”

Have to give the kid credit…smart as a whip! I told him to keep practicing because if he got good enough he could play for ISU like his old man…to which he replied

“Iowa State sucks…I’m going to Nebraska…”

You’ll be seeing him in about 7 years. Good luck…you’re gonna need it with that little smart ass... <_<

Dude you kill me everytime :laughpound:laughpound