Tix?

JHaWk

Where can a certain Jayhawk fan get tickets the NU/KU game in Lincoln this year? Would it be better to get them online? I went to the site but I can't find the place to buy them...

:bang Nebraska fans have a hard time getting them, you think you can just waltz into town and pick some up? You should try through KU, otherwise you will be buying them on ebay with everyone else. They are sold out and will be sold out for years and years to come.

If you don't know somebody to get the tickets they aren't using, it can get expensive to go to a Husker game in Lincoln...that is the first thing you learn as a Nebraska fan...

Good luck...with the tickets...not the game though.

Where can a certain Jayhawk fan get tickets the NU/KU game in Lincoln this year? Would it be better to get them online? I went to the site but I can't find the place to buy them...

The season tickets aren't even printed yet, so you can pretty much forget about finding any yet.

I would try to get some through KU when the time comes. If not, try ebay or huskerboards classifieds.

Stand out in front of the stadium with $60 in your pocket buy them from a scalper. The closer to kickoff you buy them the less money you spend. More than likely wont spend the full 60 if you dont care where you sit. I got into the Ball St. game for twenty cause it was my B-day and i showed the scalpers my I.D. so they cut me a north end zone deal.

Other than that if you want to spend less than a C-note per ticket you better have some good friends

good luck trying to find tix for this game online... you will probably have to wait until the season draws closer and try this site or craigslist. I would dare to say that the beating we took last year in Lawrence is going to cost you dearly... as far as money goes. Not to mention the Defensive beatdown that is waiting... winning in Lawrence is one thing, winning in Lincoln is very different... although it nearly happened a couple of years ago, but the guard has been changed and BO knows Defense!

Are the spring tix printed yet? I haven't received mine yet and I ordered three weeks ago.

Not yet, they will come out in a couple more weeks... i hope you got reserved seats as that is the best way to go.

unfortunately There were none available. I knew I should have bought them when I was a the site the first time. :bang