Huskers v. Ole Miss

I'm an NU alum (class of 90) living in Jackson, MS looking to find other Husker fans wanting to attend the NIT 2nd round game in Oxford, MS. I'll be there and looking to bring some Miss. St. fans who will be temporary Husker fans for the night (God, they hate Ole Miss!). Anyone wanting to meet prior to game or carpool from Jackson, post to this board. GO HUSKERS!

Should be a good game, they are good at home with only 2 home loses, but NU only had 3 so comparable. I think if NU plays good they win, if they go on a cold streak they lose. IMO it is the huskers game to lose, but I have only personally seen Ole Miss play once so it is hard to tell.

paper are you watching it?

anyways huskers down 4 at half, not bad position to be in the way NU is playing

Yes, I am . . . and I'm impressed with the first half. Ole Miss tried to run away with it three different times and Doc didn't let them. Considering how good their offense is and how poorly we rebounded, 40-36 is pretty darn good. But the guys on ESPN said we're 0-9 when trailing at the half, so hopefully we can buck that trend tonight. :hmmph

Not a bad score at half, considering the easy points off of turnovers we gave them....we got pretty relaxed with passes for a while........plus, they hit a lot of 3's early.......and we (Maric) missed some shots at close range.....

All things considered, down by 4 at half isn't bad........Holy sh#t, Doc is rough on the guys when he is ticked.... I watched him all of last season just eat Anderson's a$$, and tonight, he really let Ade have it after he picked up his 2nd foul (which was DUMB)......

C'mon skers, pull this one out...