wow

I want to hear/read the rest of that story. Sounds like something was taken out of context <_<

Bull...leave it to the media to take the thing out of context. Here's the real story

Reporter: Did you ever watch "West Wing"? You remind me of the actor that played the president on that show...have you have talked to him?"

Bo: I don't know Aleck Baldwin....

Stupid media.... :angry:

Bo knows....trust me...Bo knows. Osborne would not have hired Bo if he didn't know a lick.

I think Bo, if he made this statement, was only trying to bring himself to the level of the players, to make them all work for each other.

Bo knows.

On 1620 today (in which Matt was co-hosting) was talking about Bo and the coaches clinic, where Bo made a joke about knowing about the offense, then Kevin said if someone made a thread on a message board, saying that Matt quoted Bo for saying he knows nothing it would be the post of the day tommorow.

No worries Bo knows defense, but I guess it would be nice if he knew both, maybe in a couple of years

By the nature of knowing one side of the ball, you know parts of the other. Could he be an offensive playcaller? Probably not. But that is what the OC is for anyway.

Also bear in mind that Schick has a thing for satire, f you ever watch some of his pieces on ketv. For instance last week he did one with a KU Bball player having Portland State(who KU killed in round 1) in his final 4 bracket.