Happy Birthday Ninersgirl

Aww ty all:) hugggsssss...I had a wonderful birthday. We went to Hungry Hunter to eat last night. If you have never ate there...I highly recommend going there. The food is superb and the service is wonderful. I got to talk to the Head Chef by accident..long story on that one lol and I have been trying and trying to make this one recipe that is served there and I could never get it to quite come out the same, Well after downing a few Marguaritas:):) spelling??? I just woke up and having coffee so not sure if I spelled that drink right lol I had enough nerve to ask him and he told me:) so going to make it tonight and see if it comes out the way they make it:) I will post it here tomorrow if it is a keeper and it tastes like Hungry Hunters:) Don't worry...I may have had a few Marguaritas in me but...I well remember how he told me to make it:) I wasn't going to let that recipe go blank in my mind:) Anyway..thx for the birthday wishes and GO BIG RED:)