SIGNED: OG Nick Ash

visit went great. got a chance to sit down with SC coach, check out the academic advisors, and with Matt Slauson.

lists NU ahead of everyone in his top 5.

i bet he is "N", just a matter of time before he announces

He's got a visit to Purdue next week and then he's going to schedule his official visits. I think he'll wait until Oct. or later to commit.

visit went great. got a chance to sit down with SC coach, check out the academic advisors, and with Matt Slauson.

He's got a visit to Purdue next week and then he's going to schedule his official visits. I think he'll wait until Oct. or later to commit.

that may be true about going to Purdue, but I think that the only official he goes to is NU, after he is already committed. I just have a feeling that he may pull the trigger after that visit to Purdue

Just a little more info for ya'll. As you know, he just got done visiting. Talked with Dobson, Cotton, and Slauson. They like him at either tackle or guard, but he'll have input on where he plays as well, which he really liked. Said that Nebraska is definitely standing out in the pack.

Would be a nice pickup. Sounds like he's nearly a lock. Here's hoping.

You called it.

even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time