KSU fans make me laugh

Vuren

I think its fair for them to say pinnicle. do you really think that you can winit all in manhattan without cheating? they have no tradition, no facilities, and they are in the middle of no where. I do feel for this fan because they did have a decent program before prince. I would think huskerfans could understand that.

Pinicle..eh. They have seen success but like all programs it slips away. There have been good KSU teams but they are few and far between. Ill give them credit were its due. Shame prince isn't have any luck getting these kids to play at there full potential. I would rather watch an intence game between two good playing teams than watch a complete blow out.

we went from the recognized worst program in the nation to the pinnacle of it with the principles and systems instilled by LHCBS. The total housecleaning of everything that was a part of that system still irks me to this day. And to see it all replaced with less effective, but more grandiose pompousness is sad.

that was taken from a KSU board, but what makes me laugh is the fact that they thought they were ever at the pinnacle, and i pointed it out, that the pinnacle is winning national titles, and asked how many they had and remarked that i'd go down and look at the 5 trophies nebraska have. and all they could come back with was "that i was a fan and haven't won anything for the U" sad and pitiful mildcat fans.

What is "LHCBS"? Loser Head Coach Bill Snyder? :dunno

OK, they are a bit delusional, but I think it is fair to say Snyder was a great coach. Considering where that program started, and what they had to work with, he did pretty darn well. Were they Nebraska, No. Were they at some uber-lofty height, not quite. They did contend for a national title and win a lot of games over a sustained period. I think to say Snyder was a bad coach is very unfair. He did one of the best coaching jobs if one looks at the progress and situation that has been done anywhere, I am not sure many coaches could have gotten a lot more out of that program. I do not like K-State, I do not root for them, but it is what it is....

As for Cy's prediction on KU, I bet he was making it all last year too. Not gonna start that fight over, but I tell you this, I am ready for the "I am wrong" statement come December when we have another nice season (9-3 is my call, but we will see). I figure I should be hearing from Cy at 8-4 or better, since he says 6-6 or worse. If we do not have a winning record, a "CY is right, I am WRONG" post is coming. I also own and Iowa State hat, I will wear it in honor of Cy (I actually like Iowa State, they do try) if I lose the bet. We can talk all we want, proof will be coming in the pudding....

:)

hmmm...did they win a national championship that I am not aware of lately...or ever? Pinnacle? What a joke...let's see what they can do this year....have a feeling they may slide a little bit...or a lot. The day of parity is upon us...anything can happen to anyone at anytime...

The pinnacle is definitely an overstatement, but getting where they got with a KSU program that had been abysmal and had little to work with was still a huge accomplishment for Snyder. Wonder what Snyder would have done at a school with better resources, probably could have made it to the pinnacle.

KU won't have a year like '07, the D's loss of their star players and DC will hurt. Plus the sched will be WAAAAAY tougher, adding OU, Texas, at South Florida, and a TTech team that will be Leach's best. But this is still a program that has turned a corner. These players will be working even harder now that they've tasted success and the O should roll. I see them in the Alamo Bowl at 8-4.

The pinnacle is definitely an overstatement, but getting where they got with a KSU program that had been abysmal and had little to work with was still a huge accomplishment for Snyder. Wonder what Snyder would have done at a school with better resources, probably could have made it to the pinnacle.

KU won't have a year like '07, the D's loss of their star players and DC will hurt. Plus the sched will be WAAAAAY tougher, adding OU, Texas, at South Florida, and a TTech team that will be Leach's best. But this is still a program that has turned a corner. These players will be working even harder now that they've tasted success and the O should roll. I see them in the Alamo Bowl at 8-4.

I think Texas Tech is going to have problems if they run into someone with a ground game.

Where's that offense? Oh, it's on the bench, watching the clock wind down.

Hope the JayHawks manage to be the first in a line of many to send them back where they belong.

I think Texas Tech is going to have problems if they run into someone with a ground game.

Hope the JayHawks manage to be the first in a line of many to send them back where they belong.

Do you realize just how many starters Tech has back? They have the most in the con. They will be dangerous. Their O will have Harrell and Crabtree back. That O will be killer. The D was improved once they changed DC's. It won't be killer obviously but will be decent. Tech, barring injuries, should be a top25 team and our trip to Lubbock is going to be tough.

Do you realize just how many starters Tech has back? They have the most in the con. They will be dangerous. Their O will have Harrell and Crabtree back. That O will be killer. The D was improved once they changed DC's. It won't be killer obviously but will be decent. Tech, barring injuries, should be a top25 team and our trip to Lubbock is going to be tough.

tech loses what...1 player on offense and one or two on defense?

edit:

also i have sense been banned from the KSU scout forums no reason was given, i hadn't swore but they claimed i was some guy named wihusker, but really what is funny to me was i got made to be the evil person because i said that ron prince is considered by most people to be giant joke.

Yes, I know Tech returns most of its starters. But that's completely beside the point. With their pass-happy offense and mediocre-at-best defense, I'm saying they might be in a wee bit of trouble if a team with a monster O-line and a stacked backfield come into Lubbock and cram it down their throats all afternoon. It's all about their offensive philosophy. And unless I missed something about their running game, no one seems to care much if they have one. Their air force won't do them much good sitting on the bench.

It's early, but something to consider.

OK, they are a bit delusional, but I think it is fair to say Snyder was a great coach. Considering where that program started, and what they had to work with, he did pretty darn well. Were they Nebraska, No. Were they at some uber-lofty height, not quite. They did contend for a national title and win a lot of games over a sustained period. I think to say Snyder was a bad coach is very unfair. He did one of the best coaching jobs if one looks at the progress and situation that has been done anywhere, I am not sure many coaches could have gotten a lot more out of that program. I do not like K-State, I do not root for them, but it is what it is....

As for Cy's prediction on KU, I bet he was making it all last year too. Not gonna start that fight over, but I tell you this, I am ready for the "I am wrong" statement come December when we have another nice season (9-3 is my call, but we will see). I figure I should be hearing from Cy at 8-4 or better, since he says 6-6 or worse. If we do not have a winning record, a "CY is right, I am WRONG" post is coming. I also own and Iowa State hat, I will wear it in honor of Cy (I actually like Iowa State, they do try) if I lose the bet. We can talk all we want, proof will be coming in the pudding....

8-4 or better and I'll admit that I was wrong...but I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.... <_<

8-4 or better and I'll admit that I was wrong...but I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.... <_<

Yeah, thats safe. My prediction for KU is 7-5