my daughter, who works at Lowe's, won a car today!!! No kidding. Her company has these employee days where any employee who has has perfect attendance for a certain length of time has their name put into the drawing. MY DAUGHTER WON, I KID YOU NOT, A 2008 MALIBU. SERIUOS. She is so excited. I am so proud. Of course mom will help with the plates and the insurance but man o man she is so happy. Lowe's pays for the taxes too. Just wanted to share some good news.

:clap:clap:corndance:corndance:corndance:hellloooo

Thanks AR. Its about time something good happen.

I hope she sleeps, she has class at 8 in the morning.

She is so excited. She has worked very hard this semister to get the grades up and still pay rent. I'm very proud of her even if she is my little princess.

Thanks everyone for the congrats. We still can't believe it.

UPDATE

Apparently Lowe's is also paying to license the vehicle as well which helps According to my daughter, she walks out with a car that she only has to pay the insurance on. They are also paying for the additional income tax dollars as well what ever that means. We shall see. I told her to keep every single document and we will take it to our tax guy.

She is still flying high. This is so cool.