Ahhh thank GOD it's over, I want a nice cold beer now!

This is what I have been working on for the last 6 months. Working under cover, befriending these stinky bastards, and buying dope from these find upstanding citizens. This placed a huge dent in our Methamphetamine distribution but it isn't going to stop it. Now time to work on the next up and coming dealers!

17 indicted in San Angelo meth probe

And more information.

I know sometimes you guys feel you have a thankless job, but thanks for taking this garbage off the streets. So many times the garbage they sell ends up in the hands of children. I hope they rot. Good job!

:yeah

Good Job!!!

I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to thinking the Police force is just out to stop me from speeding down the freeway to get to work on time..Thanks for doing what you guys do!!!

Judging by some of the comments on your link, how likely is it that they will indeed be off the streets for any length of time?

I don't know much of anything about drugs, but how likely are these "people" going to be able to lead a productive life? Can we put them to sleep?

Out here..Sherif Joe seems to mainly be concerned with rounding up Illegal Aliens and ignoring the Meth Heads..Carries a podium in the squad car for all the press conferences.

Posted by buckshot on April 3, 2008 at 6:35 p.m. (Suggest removal)

17 new probationers or deferred adjudications in the works....That'll learn 'em....

----------------------------

Posted by WTXlady4sure on April 3, 2008 at 7:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh my goodness, buckshot--Let's hope not ! Although...according to the "For the Records" it sometimes looks like that's the way it goes around here. Let's hope that the judicial system finally comes through and does what is right once and for all.

Posted by Rockwell on April 3, 2008 at 8:34 p.m. (Suggest removal)

After looking at the photos all one can say is, Oh, my goodness, What is society coming too!!

Posted by mom3 on April 3, 2008 at 9:58 p.m. (Suggest removal)

What about the other seven? Not that it really matters, due to the fact that they will all more than likely be out with just a tap on the wrist. It sure would be nice if they finally punished some of these dope heads like they deserve.

I know sometimes you guys feel you have a thankless job, but thanks for taking this garbage off the streets. So many times the garbage they sell ends up in the hands of children. I hope they rot. Good job!

:yeah

Good Job!!!

I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to thinking the Police force is just out to stop me from speeding down the freeway to get to work on time..Thanks for doing what you guys do!!!

Judging by some of the comments on your link, how likely is it that they will indeed be off the streets for any length of time?

I don't know much of anything about drugs, but how likely are these "people" going to be able to lead a productive life? Can we put them to sleep?

Out here..Sherif Joe seems to mainly be concerned with rounding up Illegal Aliens and ignoring the Meth Heads..Carries a podium in the squad car for all the press conferences.

Posted by buckshot on April 3, 2008 at 6:35 p.m. (Suggest removal)

17 new probationers or deferred adjudications in the works....That'll learn 'em....

Posted by WTXlady4sure on April 3, 2008 at 7:25 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Oh my goodness, buckshot--Let's hope not ! Although...according to the "For the Records" it sometimes looks like that's the way it goes around here. Let's hope that the judicial system finally comes through and does what is right once and for all.

Posted by Rockwell on April 3, 2008 at 8:34 p.m. (Suggest removal)

After looking at the photos all one can say is, Oh, my goodness, What is society coming too!!

Posted by mom3 on April 3, 2008 at 9:58 p.m. (Suggest removal)

What about the other seven? Not that it really matters, due to the fact that they will all more than likely be out with just a tap on the wrist. It sure would be nice if they finally punished some of these dope heads like they deserve.

For most of them, they are done. Orgranized Crime is a 1st Degree Felony and many of these people have previous drug charges. So it is safe to say that they are all pretty much going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Here is an updated link with all 16 of the 17 people we indicted. The 17th person has not been arrested yet but we are working on it.

http://gosanangelo.com/news/2008/apr/05/su...ts-woes-worsen/