We could go 1-11 this year and i would not be mad

I'm glad they are doing well... it looks great for the Big XII. Although I believe their football team won't be as good as they were last year they are still 2nd or 3rd best in the North for years to come I think. They played garbage teams last year, but because of the chaos last year with all the top things they go lucky because they couldn't leave a 1 loss team out of a BCS game.

If we go 1-11 il start start wearing a papersack over my head......but fortunately thats not going to happen unless we win our first game and in some freak accident the entire football team dies and we are forced to forfeit the remaining 11 games, but even then i think that some 22 of us from huskerboard could field a team and still beat colorado, baylor, and Cy's Cyclones.

I'm glad they are doing well... it looks great for the Big XII. Although I believe their football team won't be as good as they were last year they are still 2nd or 3rd best in the North for years to come I think. They played garbage teams last year, but because of the chaos last year with all the top things they go lucky because they couldn't leave a 1 loss team out of a BCS game.

They still beat a very good VA Tech team.

If we went 1-11 this year I would be mad, but there are no worries because there is no way Bo would ever let that happen.

As for KU, it doesn't really bother me. They were bad for so long and will eventually return to earth, so let them have their fun. KSU and CU are another matter entirely...

...but even then i think that some 22 of us from huskerboard could field a team and still beat colorado, baylor, and Cy's Cyclones.

I've got a whole cabinet filled with cans of Whup Ass...don't make me have to open a can of it on you :angry:

Haha!

Include me on the team, because I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......and I'm all out of bubble gum.

...but even then i think that some 22 of us from huskerboard could field a team and still beat colorado, baylor, and Cy's Cyclones.

I've got a whole cabinet filled with cans of Whup Ass...don't make me have to open a can of it on you :angry:

Of course, we'll have to kidnap Cy and force him to tell us all four of their plays . . .

1-11 may be acceptable to our West but it will NEVER be acceptable in Nebraska.

As far as KU goes, let'm have their laughs, they earned it and deserve it. I'm more frustrated with the Mizzo fans myself. It's like dealing with KSU fans when they put together a few good years only the Wildcat fans have more teeth.

Of course, we'll have to kidnap Cy and force him to tell us all four of their plays . . .

Those four plays are: kickoff return, punt, safety punt, and qb kneel. :lol: