Top Teams in the Country

JGS30

# New Nebraska coach Bo Pelini turned down an invitation to visit the White House as part of LSU's 2007 national championship team. Pelini, who was LSU's defensive coordinator last season, chose instead to attend practice, where the Huskers were working on reinstalling the option as part of their offense.

back to the future, baby!

Rock Chalk! The streak in Lincoln ends in 2008! :koolaid2:

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=795270

Seems coaches are treating Kansas B-Ball kind of like a prostitute...use em until you get what you want and then go back home....

Williams goes back to NC

Self will be heading back to OK State

Next thing you know Bobby Knight will be sitting on the KU sideline, slinging chairs. I'm actually looking forward to that.

New Nebraska coach Bo Pelini turned down an invitation to visit the White House as part of LSU's 2007 national championship team. Pelini, who was LSU's defensive coordinator last season, chose instead to attend practice, where the Huskers were working on reinstalling the option as part of their offense.

that's all I got out of that article

You had one good year in football so I wouldn't call you a powerhouse at all sports................we'll just have to wait and see if you guys can beat us in our house next season and I'll always lean towards doubting that. <_<

I agree with you BIGREDIOWAN. Fans got to realize that they have to do that year after year to be a big time powerhouse......Kansas, Mizzo, Illinois take some notes from Nebraska, USC, Oklahoma. Kansas did win a NC in Basketball (it's about time, during March Madness you guys play like Oklahoma does in the Fiesta Bowl, you choke) but it doesn't mean that you guys are a powerhouse in other sports. Nebraska not only is good in Football but our Volleyball team is good as well as our Baseball team. Our Wrestling team is improving and so is our Basketball team. Take Notes

Seems coaches are treating Kansas B-Ball kind of like a prostitute...use em until you get what you want and then go back home....

Williams goes back to NC

Next thing you know Bobby Knight will be sitting on the KU sideline, slinging chairs. I'm actually looking forward to that.

Next year's Big 12 basketball could be wide open with all of KU's players going to the NBA and Mizzou's players going to prison.

i think its funny how teams very little football tradition, an thier ignorant fans, think that just because they have one good year in football automattically think that they can beat someone who has dominated them for the past 40 years. If kansas ever beats Nebraska in memorial satdium i will call kansas a good football program but until that sad sad day comes i will believe that they are still a horrible football team.

Rock Chalk!  The streak in Lincoln ends in 2008!   :koolaid2:http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=795270
Seems coaches are treating Kansas B-Ball kind of like a prostitute...use em until you get what you want and then go back home....Williams goes back to NCSelf will be heading back to OK StateNext thing you know Bobby Knight will be sitting on the KU sideline, slinging chairs.  I'm actually looking forward to that.
Next year's Big 12 basketball could be wide open with all of KU's players going to the NBA and Mizzou's players going to prison.
:rollin:rollin:rollin That's so awesome!!!!! Don't forget that our bowling team are national champions along with some track guys.

Williams goes back to NC

CY, I am beginning to think your Jayhawk envy is good luck, so keep hatin baby....