Any Computer Genuises Out There??? Need Help

I have no idea how this happened...it was fine yesterday. In my Outlook express..on the left side of the screen..it used to have sent items, deleted items drafts etc. Now I have to click on view..go to to the folder I want to go to..example..deleted items to delete and if I want to see draft..have to click on drafts, etc. Anyone know how I can get deleted items, drafts, sent items etc. back on the left side in view so I don't have to go through all of this? Thx for any help.

A person helped me on a messge board that I belong to..doing happy dance:) it works. I don't know if your computer is like mine..but..will post this in case this happens to your computer. If you lose drafts, sent items, drafts, etc. on the left side of your outlook express..do the following:

Open your inbox, click on where it says "inbox" on the lefthand side. Theres a little pushpin icon that says click on push-pin to keep open

It's been quite some time since I used Outlook Express, but check the following:

1. In Outlook Express, click View - Layout.

2. Make sure there is a checkmark in the box labeled "Folder List". If not, place a check in it, then click Apply and then OK.

3. If there IS a checkmark in that box, remove it and click the Apply button. Then, click the box again to put the checkmark back in place, and then click Apply and OK.

4. Also, make sure the the box for "Folder Bar" is UNchecked.

Also, moving to the Computers forum.