Holy crap i thought we were koolaid drinkers

Vuren

My favorite quote from that thread:

If Josh Freeman gets drafted by Jordy's team I could really see them being that Joe Montana/Jerry Rice combo. I mean seriously, look at how much more ripped/good looking Freeman is than Joe Montana. This is going to be the easiest record Jordy has ever set IMhO.

:laughpound

After reading that I dont even know what to say...makes me wonder if all KSUcks fans are oxygen deprived morons. I mean, Freeman/Nelson connection? Who says Freeman is good enoguh to make the NFL or even start, let alone Nelson breaking any of Rice's records. Prince a coach for the NFL? Hah, he cant even coach his way out of a paper bag. <_<

I may have asked this before..But what exactly does "EMAW" stand for?

(Google says it means "EARTH MINDS ARE WEAK")

And is that a sewing circle board or just a fantasy league?

Seems like the posters dwell more on the player's looks/ripped status, than actual performance.

And names like "Fatty Fat Fat"?

Bet these kids were beat up a lot and now probably suffer lots of gay bashing :dunno

KSU_SHIRT.jpg

From the same BBS site

Every Man A Wildcat is what it means, I think.

Also that board is pure sh#t. It's so laced with sarcasm and BS that you can't take anything they say seriously.

They take pride in being "classless" and enjoy starting sh#t just to get a reaction from fans on other boards. Especially Husker fans. This is the same board that started the rumor about Josh Freeman transferring a while back that Husker fans around the world jumped all over.

So their job is complete now that we're all over that thread.

Every Man A Wildcat is what it means, I think.

Also that board is pure sh#t. It's so laced with sarcasm and BS that you can't take anything they say seriously.

They take pride in being "classless" and enjoy starting sh#t just to get a reaction from fans on other boards. Especially Husker fans. This is the same board that started the rumor about Josh Freeman transferring a while back that Husker fans around the world jumped all over.

So their job is complete now that we're all over that thread.

Every Man A Wildcat

That's right..I remember now..Although I prefer my Wimmen to be on the wild side.

I forgot I visited that board to read the thread about Brook still being dead..And getting mad enough to consider talking in person to one of the main offenders that lives out here.

They are a little messed up..But ..Guess it's better to spout off on a BBS than to chance getting really bad karma by taunting a dead player's family in person.

somebody needs to go back to grade school and retake stats class, wow what a real moran. try to despute my arguement and get shreded like the dude at the end of Fargo in the woodchipper, k? or just say hey, i give up. basically the stats don't try to lie bro, hate doggin on fellow emaw'rs, so i won't but you know what? JNels will break even more of his records. mo' records, less' problems.

Okay rule number 1, if your going to put someone down and call them a moron make sure you spell moron correctly first! :laughpound Those people are so damn delusional it really is sad.................

somebody needs to go back to grade school and retake stats class, wow what a real moran. try to despute my arguement and get shreded like the dude at the end of Fargo in the woodchipper, k? or just say hey, i give up. basically the stats don't try to lie bro, hate doggin on fellow emaw'rs, so i won't but you know what? JNels will break even more of his records. mo' records, less' problems.

Okay rule number 1, if your going to put someone down and call them a moron make sure you spell moron correctly first! :laughpound Those people are so damn delusional it really is sad.................

You mean like this one?

Mark May just showed his intelligense...what a dumb a$$...