The Spread O

JHaWk

No doubt the skers will be better this year. I am lookin forward to the game.

When was the last time Okie State won in Memorial Stadium before 2007?

Hmmm...

I am not saying the Jayhawks will won...but now is the best opportunity we have to break that humiliating streak.

If you think KU is coming into lincoln and hang 70 on us you are dillusional. I think it will be a good game and you should be favored just because of last year. Don't be suprised if you run into a brick wall here though. You beat a team last year without a spine and they were defeated before they put their pads on. This years team will stand and fight. It should be a fun season

Exactly...Pelini will have the team playing with with confidence. Also, he will not let them give up.

If you think KU is coming into lincoln and hang 70 on us you are dillusional. I think it will be a good game and you should be favored just because of last year. Don't be suprised if you run into a brick wall here though. You beat a team last year without a spine and they were defeated before they put their pads on. This years team will stand and fight. It should be a fun season

This says everything I was going to say.

Plus, Pelini is probably the best defensive mind in college football. He'll figure something out. Heck, even old Cosgrove was bright enough to figure out how to shut down Missouri in 2006.

Plus, Pelini is probably the best defensive mind in college football. He'll figure something out. Heck, even old Cosgrove was bright enough to figure out how to shut down Missouri in 2006.

Yes but Cosgrove was coaching against Pinkel, who until this past year pulled multiple bone-head moves per game. Just ask Cy about Pinkel's legendary play calling.

Yes but Cosgrove was coaching against Pinkel, who until this past year pulled multiple bone-head moves per game. Just ask Cy about Pinkel's legendary play calling.

Hell...I'm still trying to figure out how we ever let Mack Brown get away....

I think the article is a little off. IIRC The Texas game is the game where Callahan called the game on offense but the wheels fell off in the fourth quarter because Cozgrove didn't adjust anything on defense.

Kansas is where Callahan gave up playcall duties to Watson at halftime because it was clear Coz needed help on D.

Watson than called the offense against K-State while Cally helped on Defense for the entire game.

It was leading up to the Colorado game game where Cally said he would again not call any plays on offense and then basically called every play after the first 3 minutes on both sides of the ball in desperation mode.