I was cheated on. LAME!

Been awhile. Im no longer getting married. She was screwing around with another during our engagement. Women are pure evil! Im now dating a Ole Miss grad. She isnt particularly smart , she cooks and cleans and is easy on the eyes. A true southern belle! The accent gets on my nerves sometimes but thats a small price to pay. She lets me drink and howl at the moon with my no good friends too! Thats a good woman! I kind of went off the deep end after I was cheated on and started living like a rock star. It was like a mixture of Jerry Garcia , Charles Bukowski and Hunter S Thompson for the last couple of months. Im much better now. Good to be back on Huskerboard. I know that you people will never screw around on me and secretly be fans of another team. You people are the epitome of loyal...unlike most women!

Been awhile. Im no longer getting married. She was screwing around with another during our engagement. Women are pure evil! Im now dating a Ole Miss grad. She isnt particularly smart , she cooks and cleans and is easy on the eyes. A true southern belle! The accent gets on my nerves sometimes but thats a small price to pay. She lets me drink and howl at the moon with my no good friends too! Thats a good woman! I kind of went off the deep end after I was cheated on and started living like a rock star. It was like a mixture of Jerry Garcia , Charles Bukowski and Hunter S Thompson for the last couple of months. Im much better now. Good to be back on Huskerboard. I know that you people will never screw around on me and secretly be fans of another team. You people are the epitome of loyal...unlike most women!

Sorry to hear that..

My Wife (Buckeye37) has been packing this weekend..Moving out in two weeks with our 7 year old Son and 10 yr old from her 2nd marriage.

Guess her 3rd time wasn't the charm.

It was like a mixture of Jerry Garcia , Charles Bukowski and Hunter S Thompson for the last couple of months.

Niiiiiice! A silver lining in every dark cloud.

My Wife (Buckeye37) has been packing this weekend..Moving out in two weeks with our 7 year old Son and 10 yr old from her 2nd marriage.

Guess her 3rd time wasn't the charm.

Too bad - that's sad.