RB Jarvis Giles

Player: Jarvis Giles

Hometown: Tampa, FL

Position: RB

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 175 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida State, Boston College, Clemson, Duke, Purdue, Louisville, Rutgers, South Florida, Central Florida, Florida International, Troy

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: 4 star RB is #99 In Rivals 100 and one of the top RB's in the country. From ESPN: Giles may possess the best burst and acceleration through the hole in this running back class. He reaches top speed by his second step and can shred a defense up the seam into the second level in a blink. Very sudden and shifty through traffic. More here: http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...cruitId%3d57319

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15%. Says he likes Tennessee as early leader but does not plan to commit anytime soon. Also states he likes Nebraska, Florida State, and Clemson. He is very open to going to school out of state.

i really hope Tray Robinson's commitment doesnt reduce our chances with Giles.

We have a legit shot at this kid, and he is a BURNER!

If Robinson was a big name I could see that. But that isn't the case. Heck wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Robinson end-up at safety or will, which on a Pelini team could be a very nice gig.

I'm hoping some of our competition land a big qb or rb we aren't into and help us land a guy we are into.

i really hope Tray Robinson's commitment doesnt reduce our chances with Giles.

We have a legit shot at this kid, and he is a BURNER!

I doubt that Tray Robinson will play the same position. Tray will likely be a fullback or perhaps a linebacker --- maybe even a DE. It is less likely that he would be a RB (or IB or tailback or whatever the RB position at NU is now called).

So.... I doubt that Robinson's commitment has any bearing at all on Giles. Even if he (Robinson) did play RB that would not effect a player the caliber of Giles

• 2 weeks later...