SIGNED: LB Eric Martin

I didn't want to jinx this one so I kept quiet (like my personal feelings could make a difference-ha!) but I really have a great feeling about this kid. His measureables are great. He just has the look of a killer. I hope to see him laying opposing players out for the next four years! Sweet!

Martin is a man and very well put together. Physically, he could have suited up yesterday for us. Kid is a monster in that regard.

However, he still has alot of work to do in pass coverage. I know he is dying to get on the field, but I hope he really thinks about his future and realizes a RS year would do him a world of good.

Kid is scary and will be a good one before it is all said and done though.

Martin is a man and very well put together. Physically, he could have suited up yesterday for us. Kid is a monster in that regard.

However, he still has alot of work to do in pass coverage. I know he is dying to get on the field, but I hope he really thinks about his future and realizes a RS year would do him a world of good.

Kid is scary and will be a good one before it is all said and done though.

With the young depth that Bo and Carl seem to have now at LB, maybe letting him play on Special Teams is not a bad thing? If he Redshirts, he would only have one more year than Compton. Williams will RS for sure. Not that it is a bad thing, I just see a logjam at LB.

One of the biggest draws for this kid was the opportunity to play early. With that in mind, he won't redshirt next year. I bet if he can learn the system he will get some clock at LB as well.

Scout makes it look like he has some work to do to qualify...anyone know more on this?