SIGNED: LB Eric Martin

There is an update on rivals about his visit. Does anyone have any information on how it went?

His visit is still going on right now. All the "insiders" on Huskers Illustrated say he committed to Nebraska today. I will hold off my excitement until it is official.

I like the sounds of that

Over on RRS it's reported he had a good visit but hadn't committed and still had a visit scheduled for ASU next weekend.

We need to close here. Hopefully he's a silent commit like some say.

All along this coaching staff has been asking guys who want to commit on their visits if they are REALLY sure before they'll accept the commitment. So perhaps Martin wanted to commit, but Bo told him to think it over for a couple of days. :dunno

Over on RRS it's reported he had a good visit but hadn't committed and still had a visit scheduled for ASU next weekend.

All along this coaching staff has been asking guys who want to commit on their visits if they are REALLY sure before they'll accept the commitment. So perhaps Martin wanted to commit, but Bo told him to think it over for a couple of days. :dunno

I hope so too

I hope so too

He is set to announce next Sunday or Monday following the ASU visit.... :ahhhhhhhh