TE Orson Charles

• 2 weeks later...

Getting him here would be huge.....

Agreed.

Personally, I think that this guy is the most talented recruit we are looking at right now. Simply put, he is a freak. Think Kellen Winslow, in terms of physical ability and natural athleticism. I've been watching his videos, and he is BY FAR the best player on the field. No one even comes close being able to cover him. He out-runs the entire secondary of a team after catching a pass underneath (all while weighing 230 pounds). Keep in mind that this is in Florida - the guys he is playing against aren't scrubs. He actually looks like he is capable of running that listed 4.55.

I really hope we can convince him to come here, but either way, keep your eyes on him - if he stays healthy he has the potential to do great things.

Getting him here would be huge.....

Agreed.

Personally, I think that this guy is the most talented recruit we are looking at right now. Simply put, he is a freak. Think Kellen Winslow, in terms of physical ability and natural athleticism. I've been watching his videos, and he is BY FAR the best player on the field. No one even comes close being able to cover him. He out-runs the entire secondary of a team after catching a pass underneath (all while weighing 230 pounds). Keep in mind that this is in Florida - the guys he is playing against aren't scrubs. He actually looks like he is capable of running that listed 4.55.

I really hope we can convince him to come here, but either way, keep your eyes on him - if he stays healthy he has the potential to do great things.

The same Kellen Winslow that lost the Browns the game last week???

He seems like the real deal. It would be nice to get him on campus to see the facilities and what NU has to offer. This could be one of the best recruits to sign for NU in a while....if he did that is!

Apparently we are still in it. Some of our coaches were at his school this week. We are recruiting him as a WR - pretty much everyone else wants him for a TE.

Interesting that we are looking at him as a WR. Maybe that will persuade him in our direction. He's definately got the size and speed to play wideout!