SIGNED: TE J.T. Kerr

not to be negative, but it kind of sounds like he likes NU the most because no one else is really pushing for him that much. Not that it is a horrible thing I just wish NU would get the top guys not the ones that NU is the only one going after(and yes I realize there are a lot of other top guys NU is going after). I realize NU is not a top 10 school anymore, that is just what I would like to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Committed per Scout and Rivals.

N!

Scout: Kerr A Husker

San Diego (Calif.) Scripps Ranch tight end J.T. Kerr made his college choice late Wednesday night and the three-star tight end will be heading to the Big 12...

Rivals: Lucky # 13

The last commitment for the Huskers was on Aug. 22 when a California prospect delivered a decision for the Big Red. Then, word broke that last night there may have been some movement of another Golden State target, tight end J.T. Kerr. This morning, Kerr confirmed that he had an in fact made a decision. Is he now part of the Husker commitment list? The latest is right here.

And now Husker Extra:

Huskers land 13th commit

The commitment drought is over. The Huskers have picked up their 13th known verbal commit to the 2009 recruiting class: 6-foot-4, 230-pound tight end J.T. Kerr of Scripps Ranch (San Diego).

It's the first Husker commit since athlete Taylor Martinez committed eight days before the season opener. Ron Brown was the lead recruiter on this one. Kerr also had offers from San Diego State and Arizona.

More coming soon.