SIGNED: ATH Taylor Martinez

• 2 weeks later...

For those in the know. How much of a concern is it that Coach Pelini is heading out to California to sit and visit with one of his recruits...who happens to be a pretty good QB/S. Is there any chance we might lose Martinez to another school that will want him only as a QB?

For those in the know. How much of a concern is it that Coach Pelini is heading out to California to sit and visit with one of his recruits...who happens to be a pretty good QB/S. Is there any chance we might lose Martinez to another school that will want him only as a QB?

I was thinking the same thing. He may have offers to play QB somewhere else :dunno I know Bo's said he was willing to give him a shot at QB here.

Is Pelini going out to see Martin, and just happening to be in the neighborhood, or is there concern that we will lose Martinez due to his awesome year and perhaps other schools talking to him about playing quarterback with out the competition of highly recruited player at that position?

Is Pelini going out to see Martin, and just happening to be in the neighborhood, or is there concern that we will lose Martinez due to his awesome year and perhaps other schools talking to him about playing quarterback with out the competition of highly recruited player at that position?

I wonder if one of the Tahj Boyd suitors is talking to him as a backup plan. Oregon would make sense, but I think they get Boyd. Anyone see anything about coaches visiting him or his high school?