SIGNED: QB Cody Green

I believe last I read he planned to announce his decision by July 4th. So either we will find out in a few days or have to wait a bit longer.

This was very thoughtful of him. Whoever gets him can use the holiday to celebrate, those that don't can use the holiday to binge drink and move on! :cheers:wasted:lol:

Ya I'm hoping we will hear by then so we can get it over with but who knows it could go on for another month or so.

The sooner the better IMHO. That way everyone can refocus elsewhere without too much bad feeling with the other potential recruits.

I totally understand why the effort on the part of the staff is what it is...Mr. Green could very well be the next Tommie Frazier, but he could also be the next Carlyle Holiday.

Isn't recruiting great!!! :)

Seems like his decision keeps getting pushed back everyday. I'm almost guessing everyday this week we will hear 'today is the day', only for it to pass with nothing.

Thankfully, everyday that goes bye, our chances likely increase.

He said a long time ago he would let everyone know around the 4th. Since it is actually the 1st, how exactly is it getting pushed back?

well on the a&m rivals site they have this as the teaser...

Cody Green speaks!

by Brian Perroni

Four-star quarterback Cody Green has been strangely quiet since a recent visit to Nebraska. However, the Dayton signal-caller spoke Tuesday night about his upcoming commitment and says he has a decision made. Click here for more on the dual-threat passer.

Seems like his decision keeps getting pushed back everyday. I'm almost guessing everyday this week we will hear 'today is the day', only for it to pass with nothing.

Thankfully, everyday that goes bye, our chances likely increase.

He said a long time ago he would let everyone know around the 4th. Since it is actually the 1st, how exactly is it getting pushed back?

He only said he would have his decision by that date. But what he is letting others believe is he will announce that day, then the next, then the next. That is why you see these rumors everyday that this situation is over and also why you see a different team leading almost daily.

Kid has made his decision already and supposedly has for almost a week, he just cannot seem to go public with it or even let the coaches know.

For some reason, I am getting a bad feeling on this guy. Maybe I'm just reading too much of this board :lol: .

It seems weird that everyone on the Aggie front is being silent. Even when they have been wrong they at least come out and speak. They aren't saying ANYTHING. This gives me a little hope.

It reminds me of our former TE Martellus Bennett (#1 recruit in Texas in 2005) when he chose us over Texas. People were coming out all over the Texas sites saying he was theirs for weeks (they even published an article in the Austin paper saying he had committed). Then boom, he commits to A&M.

I'm still holding out some hope.

Anyways, good luck to yall with Cody's decision. :koolaid2: