SIGNED: CB Andrew Green

Sooners are going after him?!?!?!?

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=...d2%26c%3d832421

I hope this isn't another Travis Lewis...

:wtf

Stoops can suck a four letter word. I think Green will stay on board, but him trying to swoop in two weeks before signing day makes me sick. Ik recruiting is cut-throat, but I have a good feeling about Green... I think he's truly COMMITTED to being a Husker. Here's to hoping Stoops doesn't make it to another BCS game to choke in. :nutz

Sooners are going after him?!?!?!?

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=...d2%26c%3d832421

I hope this isn't another Travis Lewis...

:wtf

Stoops can suck a four letter word. I think Green will stay on board, but him trying to swoop in two weeks before signing day makes me sick. Ik recruiting is cut-throat, but I have a good feeling about Green... I think he's truly COMMITTED to being a Husker. Here's to hoping Stoops doesn't make it to another BCS game to choke in. :nutz

:yeah Suck it Stoops. I have never liked that guy. Now he is trying to pull a fast one on his "good friend Bo" at the last second. I guess this kid must be the real deal, I hope he stays.

Bo actually helped OU scheme for the bowl, nice to know Bob is appreciative. Ya recruiting is a cutthroat business and chasing decommits is commonplace but it still annoys me a bit. I guess Green doesn't have an official offer yet, hopefully if he gets one Bob at-least has class to not get too negative.

Bo helps Bob to win a national title and Bob screws that up and now this is the s#*t Bo gets in return. Wow, Bob is really testing the friendship of the two. Hopefully Green stays and Stoops gets in trouble for a recruiting violation. :bang

That and for the stupid Gooner fans that stated Stoops took it easy on Bo in last year's game because they were "Friends", bull skate. When you're making close to $6 million dollars and you're livelihood/fat paycheck is based on winning football games, I don't think you have many friends that are HCs.

I guarantee Stoops doesn't just talk to Andrew, he will be all over his little brother Aaron as well trying to sell that package brother deal. Watch, I'm calling it right now that's the bit Stoops is selling.

We interrupt this Stoops bashing to let you know its not just OU who is working on Andrew Green, but he seems pretty solid as of right now. My guess is this a lot of noise signifying nothing. Too little too late.

Probably teams interested in his brother and trying to develop a relationship with his family.

Bo's on top of it:

Stoops courting Husker commit?

There's been some buzz today about Oklahoma's interest in defensive back Andrew Green, who is currently committed to Nebraska.

Green is a 6-foot, 180-pounder out of San Antonio. He also happens to have a very talented younger brother, Aaron Green, who plays running back and is already drawing plenty of attention even as a high school sophomore.

Here's

of Andrew Green. And for the curious, here's
of his little brother.

Rivals.com notes that Bob Stoops will be visiting Andrew Green at his school tomorrow. Nebraska coaches plan on visiting him the day after.

Just something to keep an eye on. Signing day is less than two weeks away. The last two weeks never fail to create storylines.