Weight: 215 lbs.

40 time: 4.55

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Missouri, Texas A&M, Arizona, Baylor, Houston

Favorites: Michigan

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star :star :star

Bid Red Report: :star :star

Assessing the talent: from BRR--Josh Gordon finished his junior season with 19 catches for 363 yards and four touchdowns, helping lead his team to a 10-2 record; Gordon says he can bench 270 pounds and squat 350. He also says he has an impressive 37 inch vertical leap.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 20%

lets rack him up, we need some WR

As long as Ole' Blue doesn't offer, Nebraska stands a chance.

Waiting on Ole' Blue (Scout- Free for now):

As a youngster, Gordon followed Michigan and he says the Wolverines remain his top choice now although they haven't offered him yet. "If Michigan offered me I'll go ahead and commit," Gordon said.

"I haven't talked to any of the coaches at Nebraska yet, so I don't know too much about them," Gordon admitted. "They have great tradition and history and they are definitely a school I plan to learn more about during the year."

lets rack him up, we need some WR

As long as Ole' Blue doesn't offer, Nebraska stands a chance.

Waiting on Ole' Blue (Scout- Free for now):

As a youngster, Gordon followed Michigan and he says the Wolverines remain his top choice now although they haven't offered him yet. "If Michigan offered me I'll go ahead and commit," Gordon said.

"I haven't talked to any of the coaches at Nebraska yet, so I don't know too much about them," Gordon admitted. "They have great tradition and history and they are definitely a school I plan to learn more about during the year."

bah!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 month later...

Or Texas Tech:

Gordon, ranked as the No. 200 wide receiver in the country by Scout.com, now favors Missouri and Texas Tech solidly over Texas A&M, Nebraska and Kansas. All of his favorites have offered as well as Houston and Baylor. More

Anyway, says Nebraska is recruiting him the hardest and would like him to visit Oct. 4th (Missouri).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...