New Husker Watch Spot...

***MODS- I know this isn't the correct section of the site for this, but I wanted highest visibility for this topic for the game this weekend since this watch site is brand new and not listed anywhere else. Thanks for your cooperation!!!***

All Western South Dakota Husker fans please see below!!!

Great News!!!!! I just talked to the manager at Boston's (Off LaCrosse between the Mall and Outback Steakhouse) and he said that they are getting the WM vs. Nebraska game this saturday!!! He also said that they will probably televise all the Husker games this year (PPV and regular broadcasts) Like I previously stated, I am most likely starting a Husker Alumni chapter for the Blackhills area and would like to make Boston's the official watch site for the Husker games. Please join us at Boston's for the games. The more Husker fans that we have show up will put us on priority for the big screens, service, and the best seating. Tell all your friends, neighbors, and fellow husker fans in the area to throw on some red and head on over this Saturday and all the following ones as well!!! GO BIG RED!!!

***MODS- I know this isn't the correct section of the site for this, but I wanted highest visibility for this topic for the game this weekend since this watch site is brand new and not listed anywhere else. Thanks for your cooperation!!!***

All Western South Dakota Husker fans please see below!!!

Great News!!!!! I just talked to the manager at Boston's (Off LaCrosse between the Mall and Outback Steakhouse) and he said that they are getting the WM vs. Nebraska game this saturday!!! He also said that they will probably televise all the Husker games this year (PPV and regular broadcasts) Like I previously stated, I am most likely starting a Husker Alumni chapter for the Blackhills area and would like to make Boston's the official watch site for the Husker games. Please join us at Boston's for the games. The more Husker fans that we have show up will put us on priority for the big screens, service, and the best seating. Tell all your friends, neighbors, and fellow husker fans in the area to throw on some red and head on over this Saturday and all the following ones as well!!! GO BIG RED!!!

Alas, i'm not home in the SD, but here in Jersey...