Suggestions????? Please give me info:)

Roxy

Congrats Huskers on your win yesterday and I hope that everyone who got to see it on tv..at the stadium, bars or wherever...had a fun time:) I listened to it over the internet. Anyway....I would like to start a thread just for Nebraska football game menus..would anyone be interested in that? I know you all have girlfriends, wives, friends and I would like for them to be able to watch the game without worrying about what to fix for food during the games. I have some crockpot recipes that they or you or whoever could make way before the game starts...would that work for you all? Give me some ideas please on what you would like for me to post for game days on Saturdays and I will do my best to oblige...deal? I would post the menu on a Monday or a Tuesday so whoever wanted to make these dishes for game day...would have tiime to buy them before Saturday. Please give me some ideas on what you would like to see me post. As my hon says.....I am the Recipe Queen:):)

Not sure if this is what you want but..

Just "invented" and finished off 5 min. ago.

At my age and body style (look like an ex pro rassler). <_<

I need to limit my carbs.

I had a hankerin for some pizza and was too lazy to venture out on a Sunday night, so I made due with what I could find in the fridge.

Sliced up a leftover (cooked) hamburger patty.

Crumbled up some Motzarella Cheese I bought in bulk and is just about to change into a blue-cheese?

Pulled out the package of soft 14" tortilla shells.

And opened some leftover marinara sauce that was beginning to make the plastic container I was storing it in bulge (fermenting?)

Smeared the sauce on a tortilla skin. not thick..just getting enough to keep it wet during the cooking.

Placed/crumbled the cheese and hamburger slices/cubes over the sauce.

Placed on a pizza stone and cooked for ~20 min at whatever the default temp is (350?f) with no preheating-and turned off the heat after 12 min. (Preheating goes against my environmentalist ways).

Usually, I order thick crust pizza and I like all the toppings I can get away with, but this thin one was pretty good.

If you don't hear from me any more, you might want to use fresher ingredients.

One time at a tailgate I met this guy who would marinate pork shoulder overnight, cube it, skewer it and then grill it. it was truly awesome. I think he said he used a comibination of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce for the marinade. But us guys at the tailgate couln't get enough. So, any shusker bob recipes along these lines would be great!

Thanks Roxy,

- Dr. SuperAwesome

edited

One time at a tailgate I met this guy who would marinate park shoulder overnight, cube it, skewer it and then grill it. it was truly awesome. I think he said he used a comibination of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce for the marinade. But us guys at the tailgate couln't get enough. So, any shusker bob recipes along these lines would be great!

Thanks Roxy,

- Dr. SuperAwesome

Eating Park Rangers is strictly prohibited..Unless you can fit them in pickinik baskets.

yogiswords.jpg

I found a recipe for pork skewers..but..I emailed my friend who is a fantastic cook to see if she had one for them. I would rather wait to see if she has one for them because if she does...I know it will be awesome:) If she doesn't have one..I will post the recipe or recipes I found for them. I like to post tried and true recipes if I can..most of the time anyway. She is good about getting back to me so if she has one..she will let me know.

• 1 year later...