watch area in grand junction area

huskersrule992004

• 1 year later...

does anyone know of a watch area in the grand junction area?

two years onward... bump.

Are there any watch sites on the Western Slope? There are plenty of Husker fans in GJunction, it would be worth getting together and possibly have a local bar to show the games.

Please IM me if there are any Junction Husker fans that might be interested in getting something together for this upcoming season.

• 1 month later...

Update for anyone from the Grand Junction area on Huskerboard or anyone who might run across this post during the season or through a Google search.

The Double Tree on Horizon Drive has agreed to show Huskers games this year in the lounge. Its a nice atmosphere and it would be great for local Husker fans in the area finally have a Big Red watch site that's a bit closer than Denver!

http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/GJTDTDT-Doubletree-Hotel-Grand-Junction-Colorado/

PM me if you have questions

GBR!

• 1 month later...

Has the Doubletree been a good place to watch the game so far? I'll be in Grand Junction during the Texas game and am hoping to find someplace to watch the game.

Thanks for any advice!

Jeff

Update for anyone from the Grand Junction area on Huskerboard or anyone who might run across this post during the season or through a Google search.

The Double Tree on Horizon Drive has agreed to show Huskers games this year in the lounge. Its a nice atmosphere and it would be great for local Husker fans in the area finally have a Big Red watch site that's a bit closer than Denver!

http://doubletree1.hilton.com/en_US/dt/hotel/GJTDTDT-Doubletree-Hotel-Grand-Junction-Colorado/

PM me if you have questions

GBR!